- Flood Warning for Wayne County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued March 14 at 9:34PM EDT until March 15 at 8:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 9:34 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 8 a.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Altamaha River At Everett City affecting Glynn...McIntosh and Wayne
The Flood Warning continues for
The Altamaha River At Everett City.
* until Sunday morning...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 PM Saturday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Agricultural and timber lands flooded. Water
begins to encroach upon Altamaha Park.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...River begins coming out of channel banks
inundating low lying bottomlands.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Everett Cit 12 12.0 Sat 09 PM 11.9 11.7 11.5 11.2 10.8