- Flood Warning for Pulaski County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued April 24 at 4:12AM EDT until April 25 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, April 24, 2015 at 4:12 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 8 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Ocmulgee River near Hawkinsville affecting Bleckley and Pulaski
Ocmulgee River near Abbeville affecting Dodge...Telfair and Wilcox
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ocmulgee River near Hawkinsville.
* From this afternoon until Saturday evening.
* At 3 AM Friday the stage was 19.1 feet...and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue
to rise to near 20.2 feet tonight.The river will fall below flood
stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* At 20.5 feet...Minor flooding of roads begins on the southside of
Hawkinsville...along Gooseneck Lane. With the flooding of Gooseneck
Lane...residents are cutoff from reaching their homes.