- Flood Warning for Jones County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued April 21 at 10:44PM EDT until April 22 at 12:40PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:44 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 12:40 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Ocmulgee River near Macon affecting Bibb...Houston...Jones...
Monroe and Twiggs Counties
...Flood Warning extended until Wednesday afternoon...The Flood
Warning continues for
The Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* Until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 9PM Tuesday the stage was 18.7 feet...and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* At 19.0 feet...Minor flooding continues. The Macon Greenway
Ocmulgee Heritage Trail will begin to flood in areas just north of
the Martin Luther King Boulevard bridge. The public should not use
this portion of the trail. In addition...the lowest sections of the
Charles Jones Gateway Park will flood. Portions of agricultural
lands well downstream will be under two feet of water.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.4 feet on Mar 25 2013.