- Flood Warning for Johnson County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued April 22 at 9:40AM EDT until April 23 at 2:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 9:40 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 2 a.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Oconee River near Oconee affecting Johnson...Washington and
...Flood Warning extended until late tonight...The Flood Warning
The Oconee River near Oconee.
* From this afternoon until late tonight.
* At 845 AM Wednesday the stage was 16.8 feet...and
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise to near 17.0 feet by this afternoon.The river will fall
below flood stage by this evening.
* At 17.0 feet...Flood stage is reached. The water level reaches the
top of the Old Balls Ferry Road boat ramp...just upstream and
rightbank from the Georgia Highway 57 bridge. Minor flooding of
woodlands near the river occurs.