- Flood Warning for Jeff Davis County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued May 02 at 9:15AM EDT until May 03 at 12:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:15 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, May 3, 2015 at midnight
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Altamaha River At Baxley affecting Appling...Tattnall...Toombs and
Altamaha River At Charlotte affecting Jeff Davis...Montgomery and
Altamaha River At Everett City affecting Glynn...McIntosh and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Altamaha River At Charlotte.
* until late tonight...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 AM Saturday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 14.0 feet...Minor flooding continues in the woodlands
along the river upstream and downstream from the gage on the U.S.
Highway 221 bridge. The water covers the low portion and entrance
of Towns Bluff Lane by the bridge. The public boat ramp is under
two feet of water. Flood waters expand further into south
Montgomery County around 1.5 miles upstream from the gage. The
water will be one to two feet deep over portions of Three Rivers
Lane, Altamaha River Road and Ogle Sandbar Road.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Charlotte 15 15.4 Sat 09 AM 14.4 13.8 12.9 11.8 11.0