- Flood Warning for GAZ140 County, Georgia
- Flood Warning issued May 09 at 9:46PM EDT until May 10 at 2:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 9:46 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 2 p.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Altamaha River At Everett City affecting Glynn...McIntosh and Wayne
The Flood Warning continues for
The Altamaha River At Everett City.
* until Sunday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 PM Saturday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Agricultural and timber lands flooded. Water
begins to encroach upon Altamaha Park.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...River begins coming out of channel banks
inundating low lying bottomlands.
FLD OBSERVED 7AM EST / 8AM EDT FORECAST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Everett Cit 12 12.1 Sat 09 PM 12.0 11.6 11.2 10.7 10.1