Photo detail

Sixteen units at Brandon Glen Apartments were destroyed by fire Thursday evening. According to Rockdale Fire and Rescue, the blaze started when two children were playing with candles on a back porch. (Staff photo: Jessicah Peters)

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

RCFD: Brandon Glen fire started by kids playing with candles

A fire that consumed 16 units in the Brandon Glen Apartments Thursday evening was reportedly started by two children who were playing with candles.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment