Photo detail

Firefighters with the Covington Fire Department demonstrate how quickly a grease fire can ignite and how to safely extinguish the fire. The demonstration was given at the Family Fun Night sponsored by the CFD last week as part of this year’s Fire Prevention Month theme, preventing kitchen fires. (Special photo: Kimberly Lane)

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fun with a purpose

Covington Fire Department hosts Family Fun Night

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment