Photo detail


Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

NCFS gives tips on avoiding holiday fires

COVINGTON — It happens every year. People set their house on fire or are severely burned while trying to prepare a Thanksgiving feast for their family. Last year the Newton County Fire Service was called to a home to extinguish a fire on the back deck that occurred due to improper turkey frying, according to Fire Safety Educator Lt. Cydnie Taylor.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment