Winston, the first overall pick in this year’s draft, will work with the first team when the Bucs begin training camp Saturday.
Ohio State All-American defensive end Joey Bosa and three other players were suspended for the 2015 opener for a violation of athletic department policy.
If there’s an elite camp for high school track and field sprinters, it’s a safe bet Candace Hill will receive an invitation.
Buck Farmer is back in the big leagues.
NFL training camps opened this week as hundreds of players hit the field. That includes five former area standouts.
There’s a new American Legion baseball state champion in Georgia.
Local rivals play Saturday at 1
It’s an all-area winner’s bracket final at the American Legion Georgia state tournament.
In an award made all the more special because its customers helped achieve it, Ashton Hills Golf Club in Covington was named the 14th best public golf course in the country based on customer reviews on golfadvisor.com from April until June of this year.
Rockdale Post 77 built a big early lead, then had to hang on in its American Legion state tournament opener.
Asheboro, North Carolina is the destination for six American Legion baseball teams this weekend.
For all but five minutes Wednesday night, the United States outplayed its opponent Jamaica during the CONCACAF Gold Cup Semifinals in the Georgia Dome.
American World Cup champion Alex Morgan will be one of two women soccer players to score a first by featuring on the front cover of FIFA, the world’s most popular soccer video game, the game’s publisher said on Tuesday.
It’s state tournament time for a pair of local American Legion baseball teams.
Former Eastside soccer player Tyrik Francis hopes to start his college career at Truett-McConnell with the same impact he ended his high school career.
The Rockdale Riptides swim team was represented well at last weekend’s 14-under Long Course State Championships, taking home three medals at the four-day event held at Georgia Tech’s Aquatic Center in Atlanta.
- Alcovy pitching shuts down Rockdale in region matchup | PHOTOS
- Alcovy returning to basics against Baldwin
- Newton looking to improve from an already good start
- Sights from Eastside and Alcovy football on their season opener | PHOTOS
- Newton crushes Meadowcreek 55-0 in home opener
- Eastside dominates Alcovy in season opener
- Newton Rams keeping from declining after last week’s onslaught over Berkmar
- Alcovy run-rules Tucker 13-0 in four innings to start region play
- Hoff looking for first win, Hoffman looking for first win since 2013 season
- Young but talented Eastside football team ready for season to begin
- Fan who died after falling from upper deck at Turner Field during Braves game ID'd
- Hankerson, Hardy ready to step up if White is out
- Atlanta Falcons sign quarterback Rex Grossman
- Falcons make it official for Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Newcomers could breathe life into Falcons defense
- Braves land Cuban INF Olivera on second try
- Hawks’ Scott faces drug charge
- Fan to present A-Rod with ball from 3,000th hit
- Falcons’ unsigned Beasley strains shoulder, sits out OTA
- Braves’ Wood aiming for another road win
- Tech looks to get rushing game off to quick start against Alcorn State
- Playoff potential realistic for UGA, but who’s the QB?
- Tech’s focus is on defense for 2015 season
- Florida State football star acquitted of battery, reinstated to team
- Alabama, Auburn altering jersey sales stance
- Ohio State suspends Bosa, three others, UGA in top 10, Tech 17
- UGA to introduce Uga X during upcoming football season
- B.C.-Georgia tech to open ‘16 in Ireland
- North Carolina receives notice of academic fraud allegations
- Oxford College men win national tennis championship