Vanderbilt visits Georgia Tech Saturday in an ACC-SEC match up at McCamish Pavilion.
Vanderbilt and Georgia Tech play Saturday in an ACC-SEC match up at McCamish Pavilion.
Falcons visit rival Saints Sunday
With memories of a 33-point loss on this floor still fresh in their minds, the Atlanta Hawks returned serve Wednesday with a scintillating shooting performance of their own.
ATLANTA - Kaela Davis scored a career-high 33 points, including 6-of-13 shooting from three-point range as the Yellow Jackets defeated Alabama State 77-53 at McCamish Pavilion.
The 13th annual Belk Bowl will play host to two top 20 teams for the first time in its history.
The Rockdale boys basketball team trailed by five points heading to the final period Tuesday in Athens, but that didn’t seem to matter to the Conyers school.
Memphis put an end to a long Golden State winning streak on Tuesday.
Rockdale’s wrestling team got seven medalist including two first place winners to come in third in the 21-team South Metro Invitational on Saturday.
The Alabama womens basketball team had an early tip-off on Tuesday, then put its defense to work to pick up a comfortable victory.
The Rockdale swim team traveled down South and had a strong showing recently.
After a disappointing home loss and a long layoff, the Georgia Tech mens basketball team got back on the winning track Monday.
Eastside’s basketball teams had a rough two days as they were swept by Jonesboro on Friday before getting the same treatment by Newton on Saturday.
Steeler Nation took over the Georgia Dome on Sunday and liked what it saw.
Auburn freshman football player Jakell Lenard Mitchell was shot and killed Sunday morning at an apartment complex near the Auburn University campus.
- Three local grapplers win South Metro Inviational, Rockdale takes third place overall
- Newton edges Eastside to sweep the county rival game
- Rockdale’s Dax Willette and Kimola McCallum earn top spots in 2014 All-Citizen Cross Country Team
- No replay in Oklahoma high school football playoff game, judge rules
- Newton starts Region 2-AAAAAA play with sweep over Alcovy
- Alcovy grapplers retain Newton Cup for third year
- Eastside boys, Alcovy girls get wins to split rivalary game
- Newton shows dominance with sweep over cross-town rival Eastside
- Madison Beazley and Autumn Evans remain Tigers as they head to Andrew College
- Eastside’s Arthur Holmes named Region 4-AAAA Defensive Player of the Year
- After busy Winter Meetings, more deals left to be made
- NFL touts ‘tougher’ personal conduct policy after crisis
- Falcons lament defense but can still fly into playoffs
- Atlanta Braves release new renderings of mixed-use development at SunTrust Park | PHOTOS
- NBA game roundup: 76ers snap 17-game losing streak
- Markakis and Braves agree to a four-year, $44 million deal
- Falcons defense looking to stop explosive Packers
- Soft-spoken Jones playing loud role in Falcons’ revival
- New Falcons stadium now to cost $1.4 billion, up from original $1 billion tag
- Falcons take high hopes to Green Bay
- Auburn football player Jakell Mitchell shot and killed; arrest made
- Three Heisman Trophy finalists named
- Bulldogs expect challenge from Louisville in Belk Bowl
- Nebraska names Oregon State’s Riley as coach
- Florida Gators hire Jim McElwain from Colorado State as next football coach
- TCU third, FSU fourth in CFP rankings
- Tigers overcome big odds to get to Atlanta
- Title games nothing new for Tide
- Citadel provided trial run for defending option
- University of Alabama at Birmingham to end football program, citing costs