Second Lt. Andy Farris spent 365 days fighting in some of the most historic and ferocious engagements of the Vietnam War, including the Tet Offensive of '68.
The motions hearing regarding the LaQuanda Carpenter lawsuit against individuals commenting on the Newton Citizen website has been rescheduled for June 19.
Army veteran Ray Rupple walked across France and Germany during his 18 months of combat.
Indian Creek Golf Club is under new ownership and is getting a makeover in preparation for an August reopening.
Fire erupted in an office building adjacent to the Historic Courthouse in Covington Thursday morning. The building housed a law office and accounting firm and was also used as the facade for "Vampire Diaries'" Mystic Grill.
Rob Watts has been named interim president of Georgia Perimeter College by University System of Georgia Chancellor Hank Huckaby.
ACCG is taking the position that passport fees should go the county general fund.
Restaurant inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for April 30
An attorney for the principal at Alcovy High School has filed suit against 11 commenters on the Newton Citizen website.
COVINGTON -- The Newton County Sheriff's Office is investigating all parties involved in a complaint that resulted in the arrest of a Stone Mountain couple Thursday night.. According to NCSO spokesman First Lt. Mark Mitchell, deputies were called around 9:15 p.m. to 1419 Lower River Road with the report of
Baxter International will locate a new bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Stanton Springs.
Tom Hay Printing offers printing, design and marketing services for customers worldwide. It has five commercial printing presses and nine digital print presses and can fill the smallest order for someone who may need 500 business cards to the largest order for businesses needing catalogues and brochures.
Capt. Ken Malcom of the Covington Police Department shares tips on how women can protect themselves from predators.
A Newborn man was arrested in Rockdale County on drug dealing charges.
Bostik of Conyers occupies a 137,000-square-foot facility on about 8.6 acres of land on Parker Road and is primarily responsible for the manufacture of adhesives and sealants used to keep hardwood floors and ceramic tiles in place. It is an international company with locations in 37 countries.
- Bednarz-Watson engagement
- Sophie Maloney birth announcement
- Tonya Persall and Matthew Arnold engagement
- Aiden Johnston turned 1 in July
- Guider-Camp Engagement
- Khatius Lee birth announcement
- Whitney 60th anniversary
- Cason Youngblood birthday
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Quentrail Dukes Jr. birth announcement
- Conyers resident markets the stars
- Courtyard by Marriott hotel opens in Conyers
- VFW honors National EMS worker DeLamar with public safety award
- Donate to Rockdale Special Olympics via Kroger
- Leadercast event returns to Conyers at First Baptist
- Versona Accessories opens in Conyers
- TONY WILSON: March 31 deadline for health insurance enrollment looms
- Abbey Hospice holds memorial walk
- HowCo Business Services turns 40
- Realtors honored at annual meeting
- Covington amending temp sign ordinance
- Covington Council approves mayor's economic development plan 1 comment
- Tuesday's BOC meeting canceled: Work session on firearms discharge to be held at later date 8 comments
- Officials oppose three bills with local impact 1 comment
- BOC votes to bid out lawn service
- BOC does not revote on lawn contract 21 comments
- Knight named Covington city manager 8 comments
- Council denies Treadwell appointment; goes back to drawing board on city manager search 7 comments
- Douglas running for Congress 19 comments
- Council divided over city manager appointment 2 comments