Cheryl Boochee has been watching “Family Feud” since it started its run three decades ago, and she always hoped she could bring her family on the show. It took more than one audition, but Boochee never gave up.
Early voting begins Oct. 14; deadline to register to vote is Oct. 7
A Conyers man died of injuries sustained in a fall Monday evening at Turner Stadium.
A physician at Rockdale Medical Center and his wife were killed in a small plane crash Sunday.
Two very familiar faces will be absent from the Rockdale County Board of Education this year.
An election that captured the attention of Rockdale residents for more than half the year was the biggest story in Rockdale County in 2012.
An unusual lawsuit filed by a principal in the Newton County School System served as a focus for many readers for about half of 2012.
News that Baxter International will open a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Stanton Springs isn’t just the top story of the year — it may well be one of the top stories in the history of Newton County.
The Board of Commissioners recently tabled a vote on the proposed Salem Overlay, based on public feedback.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
All of a sudden, biting into a fried chicken sandwich has become a political statement.
Health Reports for June 5
Experts warn of summer heat dangers.
Qualifying wrapped on Friday.
The Newton Citizen Poll for May 27
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Quentrail Dukes Jr. birth announcement
- Aleea Gee birth announcement
- Capers-Grooms Engagement
- Thomas-Martin Engagement
- Rockdale/Newton Community Announcements
- Reagan-Chambless Engagement
- Halbrooks-Pickett Engagement
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Mason-Meltz Engagement
- Santa comes to Stonecrest
- Chamber re-schedules health care reform session
- TONY WILSON: Health care exchange website lacking in health plan details
- TONY WILSON: Health care reform means some will lose their health plans
- Hogs, Hens and Heifers Bar-B-Que opens in Conyers
- Christmas Decor franchisees offer free services to military families
- New businesses move into Wall Street office park
- TONY WILSON: Congress should be held responsible for country's debt
- O'Hannah's Hair Studio and Boutique relocates to the Covington Square
- TONY WILSON: Exchange website users must 'Try again later'
- Covington amending temp sign ordinance
- Covington Council approves mayor's economic development plan 1 comment
- Tuesday's BOC meeting canceled: Work session on firearms discharge to be held at later date 8 comments
- Officials oppose three bills with local impact 1 comment
- BOC votes to bid out lawn service
- BOC does not revote on lawn contract 21 comments
- Knight named Covington city manager 8 comments
- Council denies Treadwell appointment; goes back to drawing board on city manager search 7 comments
- Douglas running for Congress 19 comments
- Council divided over city manager appointment 2 comments