The Covington Police Department has determined that what was originally reported to be an armed robbery at Don’s Superette was really a drug deal gone bad.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Sept. 21, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Sept. 14, 2012
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Sept. 7, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Aug. 31, 2012.
Aug. 17 Newton Jail Blotter
Jail Blotter for Newton County for Aug. 10, 2012.
Newton County Jail Blotter for Aug. 3, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for July 27, 2012
Newton Jail Blotter for July 20, 2012
Newton County Jail Log for July 6.
Republican candidates for Newton County Sheriff faced off last week.
The Newton County jail blotter for June 29, 2012.
The following charges and arrests were reported by the Newton County Sheriff's Office, Covington Police Department, Oxford Police Department, Porterdale Police Department and the Georgia State Patrol.. -- James Ray Adams, 49, 8114 Hopkins St., Covington, aggravated assault (Family Violence Act).. -- Shakeyma Aiesha Bivins, 22, 10101 Alcovy Road, aggravated
Newton County jail blotter for June 15, 2012.
Newton County News
- Newton Phone Poll for Nov. 24, 2013
- Newton Jail Log, Nov. 13-20
- Newton Citizen Poll for Nov. 17, 2013
- Newton Jail Log for Nov. 15, 2013
- Two killed in early morning crash in Newton County
- Newton Citizen Poll for Nov. 10, 2013
- Newton County blotter Oct. 30-Nov. 5
- JEFF MEADORS: Legendary figures populate Newton's past
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Food tour of the state builds up an appetite
- Eastside crowns its queen