The Newton County Jail Blotter for Sept. 14, 2012
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Sept. 7, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for Aug. 31, 2012.
Aug. 17 Newton Jail Blotter
Jail Blotter for Newton County for Aug. 10, 2012.
Newton County Jail Blotter for Aug. 3, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for July 27, 2012
Newton Jail Blotter for July 20, 2012
Newton County Jail Log for July 6.
Republican candidates for Newton County Sheriff faced off last week.
The Newton County jail blotter for June 29, 2012.
The following charges and arrests were reported by the Newton County Sheriff's Office, Covington Police Department, Oxford Police Department, Porterdale Police Department and the Georgia State Patrol.. -- James Ray Adams, 49, 8114 Hopkins St., Covington, aggravated assault (Family Violence Act).. -- Shakeyma Aiesha Bivins, 22, 10101 Alcovy Road, aggravated
Newton County jail blotter for June 15, 2012.
The Newton County Jail Blotter for June 8, 2012.
The Newton jail blotter for June 1.
- Fuhrey salary $10K less than Mathews' contract
- Landscape contract awarded to G & G 4 comments
- Seniors enjoy world-class cuisine
- Customized van donated to injured wrestler Tyler Head
- Newton graduations this weekend
- GSP troopers will have heavy presence during holiday weekend
- DNR warns of new boating laws, stricter enforcement
- Newton County Jail Blotter for May 24, 2013
- Birds hatch at Career Academy
- School board approves tentative budget; Delays changes to Ombudsman transportation, additional nurses 10 comments