All Georgia lawyers and judges should appreciate Judge Johnson's continued commitment to public service.
SSEMC's power supply is dependable now and into the future, and our co-op's conservation efforts are a model for other co-operatives.
On July 11 I received a phone call with a prerecorded message making untrue statements about the current directors of Snapping Shoals EMC, and about cost increases of $200 per year for Snapping Shoals member-owners.
John Strauss has a real love for Districtr 1 and a genuine desire to serve the people of the district without regard for any further political aspirations or agendas.
The genie is out of the bottle, T-SPLOST is challenged again and Rockdale County becomes unhinged.
Snapping Shoals has a long history of good management.
News of the destruction of the historic Hub Junction Bus Stop came to me over the weekend like an arrow through the heart.
I would like to sincerely, personally and publicly thank Judge Sidney Nation.
John Douglas welcomes Baxter to our community. However, he also supports the comprehensive land use plan that provides for a rural and semi-rural lifestyle in District 1.
I would strongly recommend no new funds for the GDOT unless it all goes to rapid rail.
Development should make a community better for the long term, not just address short-term murmurings using textbook answers.
There is more to gain than there is to lose from TSPLOST.
I am now a fan of John Bowers.
Voters need to educate themselves on candidates and issues.
Veterans series is much appreciated.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Two years later, the adventure continues
- JACK SIMPSON: National recognition for Sheriff Ezell Brown
- DARRELL HUCKABY: The world is changing — for good or ill
- MARK SHIELDS: Chris Christie channels Ralph Perk
- ROB JENKINS: Which type of parent are you?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: A baseball legend turns 90
- JACK SIMPSON: Say hello to good news about coffee
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Honor those who have served our nation
- MARK SHIELDS: Answer to one question unnerves Democrats
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Graduation send-off for T-Man