There are many positives to celebrate at Alcovy High School.
The November election will be our opportunity to save our country from disaster.
Snapping Shoals should be a better steward of our money.
The bottom line of good leadership is the ability to produce results.
Randy Poynter's legacy lives on in his family and his contributions to Rockdale County.
America has taken God out of everything and we wonder why all the calamity takes place.
The Georgia State Patrol plans concentrated enforcement efforts to stop impaired driving.
Friends of Newton Parks offer their thanks for support of Twilights at Chimney Park.
The BOC should change its public comment policy.
The city of Oxford congratulates Emory and those who have helped make the school great.
Cheerleaders deserve the same respect as other athletes.
Those who blame others for their problems will never succeed.
A heart-felt thanks goes out to churches who helped children in need.
Political activism can be most effective at home.
I would like to thank the residents of Newton County District 1 who attended my "School Board on Your Corner" public forum at Alcovy High School on July 28. Students, parents, teachers, PTO leaders, school administrators, business owners, seniors and others joined me in a healthy discussion of topics.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- JEFF MEADORS: New school scorecards coming in May
- DARRELL HUCKABY: For some questions, there are no answers
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- KRAUTHAMMER: Thought police on patrol
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Two weeks in April change the course of history
- ROB JENKINS: Teacher evaluations and the law of unintended consequences
- MILBANK: Republicans kiss votes from women goodbye
- JACK SIMPSON: Relinquishing Internet control not a sign of strength
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Password takes on whole new meaning in the modern world
- THOMAS: Time to focus on things that work