A public official keeping fees paid by the taxpayer to a government-funded office is certainly not in the best interest of the public.
How can any reasonably intelligent person fail to see that gas prices have a devastating effect on our economy, as well as on our daily lives in the form of rising prices on just about everything?
Only in government can an employee skim off the top.
The March 27 Board of Commissioners meeting exposed a situation that demands a close objective review by Rockdale County residents.
Handling of passport fees, Clothes Closet has been shameful.
How is the stormwater 'fee/tax' calculated?
Many see only a small percent of what is going on in Washington, and this is keeping the disaster we are headed toward hidden from them.
Mr. Mosley is innocent until proven guilty.
The community owes Judy Smith a debt of gratitude.
County should reconsider plan to close Clothes Closet locationo.
A new location must be found for the Clothes Closet.
Furman Bisher was at home with all sports and made us feel as if we belonged right beside him.
Parents are the 'third rail' of education.
Sen. Ron Ramsey should act in the interests of Rockdale voters.
There's hope for our country in those who were trained in the military.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Some folks are just discovering the wisdom of the ages
- JEFF MEADORS: New school scorecards coming in May
- DARRELL HUCKABY: For some questions, there are no answers
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- KRAUTHAMMER: Thought police on patrol
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Two weeks in April change the course of history
- ROB JENKINS: Teacher evaluations and the law of unintended consequences
- MILBANK: Republicans kiss votes from women goodbye
- JACK SIMPSON: Relinquishing Internet control not a sign of strength
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Password takes on whole new meaning in the modern world