I am now a fan of John Bowers.
Voters need to educate themselves on candidates and issues.
Veterans series is much appreciated.
While I certainly understand the desire to avoid disruption during graduation ceremonies, the simple instructions of what was off limits should have been sufficient.
It is my hope that free speech and freedom of the press rule against attacks meant to direct attention away from serious problems in a high school.
Preserve our freedoms in the Constitution.
Attack on free speech should be dismissed.
Band Booster funds should not be used to pay for substitute teachers.
As of the end of March, FaithWorks has served more than 15,000 individuals in Newton County.
With all the fanfare about the four-county industrial park landing a new industry, no one thought our negotiators would be dealing without a full deck.
Some people just know how to get things done.
A public official keeping fees paid by the taxpayer to a government-funded office is certainly not in the best interest of the public.
How can any reasonably intelligent person fail to see that gas prices have a devastating effect on our economy, as well as on our daily lives in the form of rising prices on just about everything?
Only in government can an employee skim off the top.
The March 27 Board of Commissioners meeting exposed a situation that demands a close objective review by Rockdale County residents.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- JACK SIMPSON: Police body cameras would help answer questions
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Here's to the one true 'Mr. Bulldog'
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Grocery shopping a weekly undertaking
- JACK SIMPSON: Command your own ship
- JEFF MEADORS: Early testing criticial for high school students
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Don't let fear rob you of a great adventure
- THOMAS: Theater of the Absurd in Ferguson
- KRAUTHAMMER: Why Hillary got it right
- ROBINSON: Our selective outrage
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Airline travel is great — except when it isn't