The March 27 Board of Commissioners meeting exposed a situation that demands a close objective review by Rockdale County residents.
Handling of passport fees, Clothes Closet has been shameful.
How is the stormwater 'fee/tax' calculated?
Many see only a small percent of what is going on in Washington, and this is keeping the disaster we are headed toward hidden from them.
Mr. Mosley is innocent until proven guilty.
The community owes Judy Smith a debt of gratitude.
County should reconsider plan to close Clothes Closet locationo.
A new location must be found for the Clothes Closet.
Furman Bisher was at home with all sports and made us feel as if we belonged right beside him.
Parents are the 'third rail' of education.
Sen. Ron Ramsey should act in the interests of Rockdale voters.
There's hope for our country in those who were trained in the military.
There are many positives to celebrate at Alcovy High School.
The November election will be our opportunity to save our country from disaster.
Snapping Shoals should be a better steward of our money.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- ROBINSON: The American story of slavery
- JACK SIMPSON: Will military cuts leave us too weak to respond when called?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Stroll across campus evokes glorious memories
- THOMAS: A closer look at Arizona
- JEFF MEADORS: Too much turmoil in curriculum changes and student assessments
- DOUG HOLT: SPLOST bill prompts lively debate on House floor
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Great speech; great actor; great person
- KRAUTHAMMER: Putin’s Ukraine gambit
- ROB JENKINS: Time for a grass-roots movement on term limits
- ROBINSON: GOP sheds crocodile tears over jobs