Preserve our freedoms in the Constitution.
Attack on free speech should be dismissed.
Band Booster funds should not be used to pay for substitute teachers.
As of the end of March, FaithWorks has served more than 15,000 individuals in Newton County.
With all the fanfare about the four-county industrial park landing a new industry, no one thought our negotiators would be dealing without a full deck.
Some people just know how to get things done.
A public official keeping fees paid by the taxpayer to a government-funded office is certainly not in the best interest of the public.
How can any reasonably intelligent person fail to see that gas prices have a devastating effect on our economy, as well as on our daily lives in the form of rising prices on just about everything?
Only in government can an employee skim off the top.
The March 27 Board of Commissioners meeting exposed a situation that demands a close objective review by Rockdale County residents.
Handling of passport fees, Clothes Closet has been shameful.
How is the stormwater 'fee/tax' calculated?
Many see only a small percent of what is going on in Washington, and this is keeping the disaster we are headed toward hidden from them.
Mr. Mosley is innocent until proven guilty.
The community owes Judy Smith a debt of gratitude.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- Jeff Meadors: Performance flags give needed direction for educational improvement
- Mark Shields: Obama's second term pitfalls
- Rob Jenkins: Saying goodbye to another year of folding chairs and ballpark hotdogs
- Darrell Huckaby: Writing this column never grows old
- Jack Simpson: Bees in danger
- Darrell Huckaby: Choosing a line of work now that I'm retired
- Mark Shields: Advice on graduation day
- Cal Thomas: Benghazi, IRS: Son of Watergate?
- Darrell Huckaby: It's hard to part with the 'stuff' of life
- Jeff Meadors: Is Common Core all it's cracked up to be?