Where can we find honor, honesty and integrity in Washington?
Today's so-called "cartoon" (Aug. 8, 2012) by the phantom who calls himself "Scrawls" is one of the most egregious and disgusting you have ever allowed to come to print in your publication.
Our gun problem isn't tied to the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution.
All Georgia lawyers and judges should appreciate Judge Johnson's continued commitment to public service.
SSEMC's power supply is dependable now and into the future, and our co-op's conservation efforts are a model for other co-operatives.
On July 11 I received a phone call with a prerecorded message making untrue statements about the current directors of Snapping Shoals EMC, and about cost increases of $200 per year for Snapping Shoals member-owners.
John Strauss has a real love for Districtr 1 and a genuine desire to serve the people of the district without regard for any further political aspirations or agendas.
The genie is out of the bottle, T-SPLOST is challenged again and Rockdale County becomes unhinged.
Snapping Shoals has a long history of good management.
News of the destruction of the historic Hub Junction Bus Stop came to me over the weekend like an arrow through the heart.
I would like to sincerely, personally and publicly thank Judge Sidney Nation.
John Douglas welcomes Baxter to our community. However, he also supports the comprehensive land use plan that provides for a rural and semi-rural lifestyle in District 1.
I would strongly recommend no new funds for the GDOT unless it all goes to rapid rail.
Development should make a community better for the long term, not just address short-term murmurings using textbook answers.
There is more to gain than there is to lose from TSPLOST.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- KRAUTHAMMER: Woe to our allies
- ROBINSON: Drones morally questionable go-to weapon
- JACK SIMPSON: Bold move — or historic mistake?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Help the Marines — and a child — this Christmas
- THOMAS: Black Friday another example of a darker turn
- JEFF MEADORS: RCA steering students toward right career pathways
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Friendship brings calm to hectic season
- KRAUTHAMMER: An outbreak of lawlessness
- ROBINSON: The benefits of a deal with Iran
- JEFF MEADORS: Schools must make career paths relevant to students