We wish to thank all of our friends and acquaintances for their prayers and words of encouragement during Merry Carol's illness.
Thanks to the emergency personnel in Rockdale County.
Every child needs heroes. My son had two -- Sheriff Guy Norman and Judge Sidney Nation.. Many years ago my son, who had ADHD and was later diagnosed with autism, started getting into minor troubles. One of the times he got into trouble, the therapist
Candidate Phinia Aten's signs are misleading.
Where can we find honor, honesty and integrity in Washington?
Today's so-called "cartoon" (Aug. 8, 2012) by the phantom who calls himself "Scrawls" is one of the most egregious and disgusting you have ever allowed to come to print in your publication.
Our gun problem isn't tied to the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution.
All Georgia lawyers and judges should appreciate Judge Johnson's continued commitment to public service.
SSEMC's power supply is dependable now and into the future, and our co-op's conservation efforts are a model for other co-operatives.
On July 11 I received a phone call with a prerecorded message making untrue statements about the current directors of Snapping Shoals EMC, and about cost increases of $200 per year for Snapping Shoals member-owners.
John Strauss has a real love for Districtr 1 and a genuine desire to serve the people of the district without regard for any further political aspirations or agendas.
The genie is out of the bottle, T-SPLOST is challenged again and Rockdale County becomes unhinged.
Snapping Shoals has a long history of good management.
News of the destruction of the historic Hub Junction Bus Stop came to me over the weekend like an arrow through the heart.
I would like to sincerely, personally and publicly thank Judge Sidney Nation.
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger
- JACK SIMPSON: Tense situation with Russia
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Education at the mercy of misguided legislation
- JEFF MEADORS: Scorecard shows schools have much work to do
- THOMAS: Faith in Obamacare, or government, is misplaced
- JACK SIMPSON: Time to rein in Obama's executive powers
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Some folks are just discovering the wisdom of the ages
- JEFF MEADORS: New school scorecards coming in May
- DARRELL HUCKABY: For some questions, there are no answers
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- KRAUTHAMMER: Thought police on patrol