Michael Clark spotlights J.J. Abrams' "Super 8" Blu-ray and DVD.
Film Fans review the latest "Twilight" movie.
This pleasant holiday treat from Aardman, the British animation outfit behind "Chicken Run" and "Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit," has the old-fashioned spirit of Christmas at heart, spinning a snowflake-light tale with warmth, energy and goofy humor.
Michael Clark reviews Alexander Payne's new movie, "The Descendants."
For the weekly disc spotlight, Michael Clark reviews "West Side Story's" 50th Anniversary 3-disc Blu-ray and DVD.
Film Fans review the weekly movie, "J. Edgar."
Michael Clark looks at "Being Elmo."
The following movies are thumbnails of the high-profile mainstream titles and a few of the interesting looking art-house productions that are due for release in December and into 2012.
Michael Clark reviews "Melancholia."
Michael Clark takes a look at the newest movie from the "Twilight" saga, "Breaking Dawn -- Part I."
Karl Slover, one of the last surviving actors who played Munchkins in the 1939 classic film, "The Wizard of Oz," has died. He was 93.
Billy Crystal says he is hosting the Academy Awards. The 63-year-old comedian and Oscar-hosting veteran said Thursday on Twitter that he is "doing the Oscars so the young woman in the pharmacy will stop asking my name when I pick up my prescriptions."
Michael Clark reviews Leonardo DiCaprio's new drama "J. Edgar."
Michael Clark reviews the new flick, "Like Crazy."
Michael Clark reviews the Blu-ray disc of "Little Big Man."
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
- Jan. 31 Health Reports
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South