Former Beatle Paul McCartney, following his doctors' orders as he recovers from a viral illness after falling ill in Japan last month, has rescheduled some U.S. dates on his world tour.
Justin Timberlake, New Zealand singer Lorde and hometown alternative rock group Imagine Dragons were the early winners at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday in Las Vegas, while a computer-generated Michael Jackson danced and sang a new song.
"Godzilla," a remake of the classic Japanese monster movie, crushed its box office competitors over the weekend, devouring $93.2 million in the United States and Canada for the year's second-biggest debut and spawning talk of a sequel.
The daughter of Casey Kasem has been appointed his conservator
Jean Kasem, wife of the missing radio personality, said Casey Kasem is out of the country.
"Grease," the Broadway musical and hit film, will be made into a live television production, U.S. broadcaster Fox said on Monday, in the latest network television attempt to woo viewers with live performances.
Grammy Award-winning singer Paul Simon and his wife, singer-songwriter Edie Brickell, have been arrested in Connecticut on domestic violence charges, local police said on Monday.
Amazon will begin streaming some HBO shows to its premium customers next month, the companies said on Wednesday, in a move that could lure subscribers away from Netflix Inc, a company they both compete with.
It's been a big year for Lupita Nyong'o. After winning an Oscar and a lucrative advertising deal the actress was named on Wednesday as the world's most beautiful woman for 2014 by People magazine.
Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage during the filming of Oprah Winfrey's OWN network documentary series chronicling the former child star's life after rehab.
Kevin Sharp, who survived cancer as a teenager and went on to become a successful country music singer in the 1990s, died late Saturday. He was 43.
Miley Cyrus has canceled a concert in St. Louis on Wednesday as she remains hospitalized from a "severe allergic reaction to antibiotics."
Walker, 40, died on November 30 in crash in Santa Clarita, California
The brothers of actor Paul Walker, who died in November, will fill in for the late action star in order to complete scenes in the upcoming film "Fast & Furious 7."
Television host and comedian Stephen Colbert has signed a deal to become the next host of the CBS "Late Show," replacing David Letterman when he retires.
A self-portrait of host Ellen DeGeneres and stars including Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper taken during Hollywood's annual Academy Awards ceremony on Sunday quickly became the most shared photo ever on Twitter.
The slavery drama “12 Years a Slave” won the Academy Award for best picture on Sunday, making history as the first movie from a black director to win the film industry’s highest honor in 86 years of the Oscars.
Health and Wellness
- Flu vaccine may be less effective this winter
- Atlanta, 4 other U.S. airports to screen travelers for Ebola
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South