Local Film Fans reviewed "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," this week's movie.
Michael Clark reviews director David Cronenberg's new movie, "A Dangerous Method."
Movie critic Michael Clark takes a look at "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy," a movie based on the novel by John le Carre.
An "Avatar" hangover accounted for Hollywood's dismal showing early this year, when revenues lagged far behind 2010 receipts that had been inflated by the huge success of James Cameron's sci-fi sensation.
Michael Clark takes a look at Steven Spielberg's new movie, "War Horse."
Michael Clark reviews "The Adventures of Tintin."
Michael Clark spotlightthe "Midnight in Paris" Blu-ray disc.
Michael Clark reviews 2011's silent, black and white film, "The Artist."
Michael Clark reviews Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson's family flick, "We Bought a Zoo."
Two local school students review "The Adventures of Tintin."
Local Film Fans reviewed "Sherlock Homes: A Game of Shadows."
Test your film knowledge with Michael Clark's weekly movie trivia contest.
You might say that Lady Gaga's year really began in an egg.That's how she arrived at the Grammys in February, encased in a large, translucent pod carried by scantily clad dancers. When she "hatched" onstage, she effectively gave birth to "Born This Way," performing the eponymous lead
Movie critic Michael Clark is not a fan of the new movie, "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows."
Local Film Fans reviewed the new comedy, "The Sitter."
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South