Robin Williams was sober and suffering from early stages of Parkinson's disease as well as anxiety and depression at the time of his apparent suicide.
Lauren Bacall, the sultry actress with the heavy-lidded eyes and husky voice who captured Humphrey Bogart's heart both on and off the movie screen, died on Tuesday at the age of 89.
Details have emerged in the shocking death of actor and comedian Robin Williams.
Tracy Morgan has spent most of the last two decades on NBC airwaves, but it was his lawyer who took his place on the "Today" Show on Monday morning.
Hollywood celebrities and many others who knew Robin Williams paid tribute to him.
Actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead on Monday at his home in Northern California from an apparent suicide.
A reboot of 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' earns $65 million
“Guardians of the Galaxy’” drops to second, while “Into the Storm” is a distant third.
"Gaurdians had the year's biggest Thursday opening in unseating "Lucy" to land atop the pack.
Singer and "American Idol" finalist Michael Johns has died at the age of 35, the music program said on Saturday. No official cause of death was given.
Country music star Garth Brooks said on Thursday he was coming out of recording retirement and will release new music for the first time in more than decade.
Harry Potter has returned, in a short story posted online by J.K. Rowling that features her best-selling hero at a school reunion, approaching the age of 34 and showing a few grey hairs.
The lineup for the 2014 Music Midtown festival at Piedmont Park in Atlanta has been released.
Casey Kasem, the radio personality with the distinctive voice who counted down the top pop music hits on his popular weekly show and also provided the voice of hippie sleuth Shaggy on the "Scooby Doo" cartoons, died on Sunday.
Former Beatle Paul McCartney, following his doctors' orders as he recovers from a viral illness after falling ill in Japan last month, has rescheduled some U.S. dates on his world tour.
Justin Timberlake, New Zealand singer Lorde and hometown alternative rock group Imagine Dragons were the early winners at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday in Las Vegas, while a computer-generated Michael Jackson danced and sang a new song.
Health and Wellness
- Flu vaccine may be less effective this winter
- Atlanta, 4 other U.S. airports to screen travelers for Ebola
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South