The 73-year-old died on Friday at Riverside Community Hospital from complications of leukemia, with her husband and sons at her side.
Local Film Fans reviewed the movie of the week, "Beauty and the Beast" in 3-D.
Michael Clark reviews director Stephen Daldry's new movie, "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close."
The Academy Awards is the best awards show on TV — at least according to Billy Crystal. The veteran Oscar host calls it "the granddaddy of all the shows" and says in a new video that he appreciates being "trusted with this show again."
"The Artist" wins three Golden Globes, George Clooney wins acting award.
Michael Clark takes a look at director Phyllida Lloyd's latest film, "The Iron Lady."
Movie critic Michael Clark takes a look at Mark Wahlberg's new action flick, "Contraband."
Movie critic, Michael Clark reviews the first English-language comedy from controversial director Roman Polanski, "Carnage."
Michael Clark reviews "Pariah" by writer and director Dee Rees.
If some incarnation of "Glee" were to be developed for the Christian Broadcasting Network, it would probably look a lot like "Joyful Noise."
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) -- A clean-cut Ashton Kutcher says he's interested in continuing with "Two and Half Men" beyond this season -- and CBS wants him, too.. Television's most popular comedy has succeeded beyond most expectations this season, up 20 percent in viewers from the final season with Charlie
Local residents reviewed the movie of the week, "We Bought a Zoo."
This week, Michael Clark spotlight "The Guard" Blu-ray disc.
Test your film knowledge with Michael Clark's weekly movie trivia contest.
Michael Clark talks about the future of 3-D movies.
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South