Movie critic Michael Clark gives "Chronicle" 4 out of 4 stars.
Local Film Fans reviewed, "Haywire," the movie of the week.
Michael Clark reviews Glenn Close's new movie, "Albert Nobbs."
Michael Clark said, "'We Need to Talk About Kevin' is a visceral, throttling and take-no-prisoners type of movie that imagines two radically different methods of child-rearing present since the dawn of time."
Michael Clark spotlights "The Doors: Mr. Mojo Risin' -- The Story of L.A. Woman" Blu-ray disc.
Movie critic Michael Clark takes a look at Liam Neeson's new action flick, "The Grey."
Michael Clark reviews director Asger Leth's movie "Man on a Ledge."
Martin Scorsese's Paris adventure "Hugo" leads the Academy Awards with 11 nominations, among them best picture and the latest director slot for the Oscar-winning filmmaker.
The 73-year-old died on Friday at Riverside Community Hospital from complications of leukemia, with her husband and sons at her side.
Local Film Fans reviewed the movie of the week, "Beauty and the Beast" in 3-D.
Michael Clark reviews director Stephen Daldry's new movie, "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close."
The Academy Awards is the best awards show on TV — at least according to Billy Crystal. The veteran Oscar host calls it "the granddaddy of all the shows" and says in a new video that he appreciates being "trusted with this show again."
"The Artist" wins three Golden Globes, George Clooney wins acting award.
Michael Clark takes a look at director Phyllida Lloyd's latest film, "The Iron Lady."
Movie critic Michael Clark takes a look at Mark Wahlberg's new action flick, "Contraband."
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South