Walker, 40, died on November 30 in crash in Santa Clarita, California
The brothers of actor Paul Walker, who died in November, will fill in for the late action star in order to complete scenes in the upcoming film "Fast & Furious 7."
Television host and comedian Stephen Colbert has signed a deal to become the next host of the CBS "Late Show," replacing David Letterman when he retires.
A self-portrait of host Ellen DeGeneres and stars including Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper taken during Hollywood's annual Academy Awards ceremony on Sunday quickly became the most shared photo ever on Twitter.
The slavery drama “12 Years a Slave” won the Academy Award for best picture on Sunday, making history as the first movie from a black director to win the film industry’s highest honor in 86 years of the Oscars.
Shimmering metallics, bold jewel tones and newcomer Lupita Nyong'o led the style at this year's Oscars red carpet, as actresses shunned runway trends to showcase colors and silhouettes inspired by Hollywood's golden age.
After maintaining a low profile from what she has described as a trying time, Albany native Paula Deen is clearly back on the rise.
Shirley Temple Black, former U.S. ambassador to Ghana, dies at her California residence from natural causes, family says.
As a precocious childhood movie star, Shirley Temple raised American spirits during the Great Depression
Shirley Ttemple Black, former U.S. ambassador to Ghana, dies at her California residence from natural causes, family says.
The film "12 Years a Slave" took the coveted Golden Globe for best drama and "American Hustle" won best musical or comedy on Sunday in a kick-off to the Hollywood awards season that foreshadows a wide scattering of honors for a year crowded with high-quality movies.
Actor Cory Monteith, the 31-year-old heart throb of Fox's musical-comedy television series "Glee", was found dead on Saturday in his Vancouver hotel room.
James Gandolfini, the burly actor best known for his Emmy-winning portrayal of a conflicted New Jersey mob boss in the acclaimed HBO cable television series "The Sopranos," has died while vacationing in Rome, Italy, the network said on Wednesday.
Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Atlanta last month for alleged disorderly conduct after her husband, talent agent James Toth, was stopped by police on suspicion of drunken driving.
Mumford & Sons wrapped up a completely unpredictable Grammy Awards with perhaps the most surprising win of the night, taking home album of the year for "Babel."
"Les Miserables" was named best musical or comedy at Sunday's Golden Globes, while Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway claimed acting prizes, honors that could boost the lush stage adaptation's prospects at next month's Academy Awards.
Michael Clark reviews Reese Witherspoon's new chick flick, "This Means War."
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South