Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Atlanta last month for alleged disorderly conduct after her husband, talent agent James Toth, was stopped by police on suspicion of drunken driving.
Mumford & Sons wrapped up a completely unpredictable Grammy Awards with perhaps the most surprising win of the night, taking home album of the year for "Babel."
"Les Miserables" was named best musical or comedy at Sunday's Golden Globes, while Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway claimed acting prizes, honors that could boost the lush stage adaptation's prospects at next month's Academy Awards.
Michael Clark reviews Reese Witherspoon's new chick flick, "This Means War."
Local residents review the movie of the week, "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace" in 3-D.
Michael Clark spotlights "Woody Allen: A Documentary."
Michael Clark review new flick, "A Separation."
The Secret World of Arrietty (G). 3 out of 4 starsConsidering the eccentric, almost psychedelic fantasy worlds created in Japanese animation master Hayao Miyazaki's tales, a story of tiny people living beneath the floorboards of a house seems almost normal.. "The Secret World of Arrietty," from Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli
Adele, who captured the world's heart with an album about a broken romance, emerged as the top winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards, winning six trophies including the prestigious trifecta of record, song and album of the year.
With an opening prayer and a moving tribute from Jennifer Hudson, the Grammy Awards played the part of impromptu memorial for Whitney Houston just a day after the six-time Grammy winner was found dead in the bathtub of her Beverly Hills hotel room.
Michael Clark reviews Denzel Washington's new movie "Safe House."
This week, Michael Clark spotlights Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" Diamond Edition on Blu-ray
Michael Clark reviews director Wim Wenders' new movie, "Pina."
Movie critic Michael Clark gives "Chronicle" 4 out of 4 stars.
Local Film Fans reviewed, "Haywire," the movie of the week.
Health and Wellness
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
- CDC: Bread beats out chips as biggest salt source
- Rehab South offers free screenings
- Jan. 31 Health Reports
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South