Charlie Sheen, 50, told NBC’s “Today” show he was diagnosed about four years ago and said the reason he disclosed the information was because he was being blackmailed.
The iconic Janet Jackson has announced a second North American leg to her “Unbreakable World Tour” with an additional 27 cities, including a performance at Atlanta’s Philips Arena.
Fifteen-time Grammy winner known as King of the Blues
B.B. King, is hospice care at his home, passes away Thursday night. Known as the “King of the Blues,” the legendary performer was an influence on top guitarists including Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
"Full House" will return to television for a 13-episode sequel on Netflix in 2016, the streaming service confirmed.
The actor had portrayed the iconic sci-fi character since 1966
Leonard Nimoy, who starred in the original “Star Trek” series as Spock, died Friday. He was 83.
Politics took center stage at the 87th Academy Awards on Sunday, as winners and presenters used the widely watched telecast to draw attention to everything from civil rights to whistleblowing.
Actresses Julianne Moore, Felicity Jones, Rosamund Pike and more donned dresses with sparkle and shine as they arrived for the biggest night for the movie business. Silver and red were early popular colors on the carpet.
Jimmy Fallon has long-vowed to reunite the cast of "Saved by the Bell" and on Wednesday's "Tonight Show" the NBC host finally delivered on his promise.
Feb. 12 performance is part of ABAC Presents! series
The California Guitar Trio will perform at 7 p.m. on Feb. 12 at Howard Audtorium on the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College campus in Tifton as part of the ABAC Presents! Performing Arts Series.
Leesburg native files contract compaint with California state government
Saying he is “grateful for the opportunities” American Idol afforded him, Phillip Phillips is suing to gain control of his career.
The Fox Searchlight films grabbed nine nominations each
Fox Searchlight soared on Thursday at the 87th Academy Award nominations as two of its films, “Birdman” and “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” led the field with nine nominations each.
Coming of age tale "Boyhood" won the coveted Golden Globe for best drama on Sunday, while the quirky period caper "The Grand Budapest Hotel" was the surprise winner for best comedy or musical, in a big upset to awards season front-runner "Birdman."
Joe Cocker, the British singer who had numerous hits in the 1970s and '80s including a barrel-throated rendition of "With a Little Help From My Friends," has died.
Ben Lee Cheshire, who was married to Bryan's late sister, Kelly, died Saturday
Luke Bryan had been scheduled to appear at the CMT Artists of the Year show tonight at Nashville.
Rolling Stones' saxophone player Bobby Keys, who also performed on recordings with John Lennon and Eric Clapton, has died at his home in Franklin, Tennessee. He was 70 years old.
Health and Wellness
- Flu vaccine may be less effective this winter
- Atlanta, 4 other U.S. airports to screen travelers for Ebola
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
- Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013
- Health inspections for Newton and Rockdale counties for June 26
- Newton, Rockdale health reports for March 5-12
- Feb. 28 Health Reports
- Feb. 21 Health Reports
- Feb. 14 Health Reports
- NMC gets grant for car seat safety program
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Devil's bite endangered in the North but not the South