Local residents review the movie of the week, "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace" in 3-D.
Michael Clark spotlights "Woody Allen: A Documentary."
Michael Clark review new flick, "A Separation."
The Secret World of Arrietty (G). 3 out of 4 starsConsidering the eccentric, almost psychedelic fantasy worlds created in Japanese animation master Hayao Miyazaki's tales, a story of tiny people living beneath the floorboards of a house seems almost normal.. "The Secret World of Arrietty," from Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli
To submit information for our church bulletin listings, visit our website at www.rockdalecitizen.com, call 770-483-7108, ext. 252, fax the information c/o Julie Wells at 770-483-5797.
The warmer weather of this week instills hope in me. Spring is coming and winter's grip of last weekend is lessening.Already, the heleborous is blooming, the crocus and the periwinkle are budding, and very soon the blood root and dandelion will spread forth their leaves.. Yes, spring is coming. May
Adele, who captured the world's heart with an album about a broken romance, emerged as the top winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards, winning six trophies including the prestigious trifecta of record, song and album of the year.
With an opening prayer and a moving tribute from Jennifer Hudson, the Grammy Awards played the part of impromptu memorial for Whitney Houston just a day after the six-time Grammy winner was found dead in the bathtub of her Beverly Hills hotel room.
Newton Medical has received a state grant for its car seat safety program.
Michael Clark reviews Denzel Washington's new movie "Safe House."
This week, Michael Clark spotlights Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" Diamond Edition on Blu-ray
Michael Clark reviews director Wim Wenders' new movie, "Pina."
The Conyers Rockdale Council for the Arts is ramping up its efforts to raise money this year.
Last May, east metro residents received a rare musical treat when Timothy Adams and Marcus Printup performed together for the first time in a benefit concert for the Washington Street Community Center in Covington.. Covington native Adams is returning to his hometown for another performance, and while Printup isn't on
- Church Calendar
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Pastors must maintain delicate balance of leader, friend
- Lunch lectures focus on American history, God
- Rockdale/Newton Church Activities
- Cornish Mt. Baptist hosts Ham and Egg Supper
- Calvary Baptist to hold Revival
- Newton Baptist hosts gospel singing
- Covington 1st UMC hosts Dave Ramsey class
- Pleasant Hill CME hosts 140th anniversary celebration
- Gateway Community hosts showing of movie "Courageous"
- VIDEO: Dashboard camera of Reese Witherspoon's Atlanta arrest
- Grammy voters spread love all around
- Golden Globes: 'Les Miserables' 'Argo' and 'Girls' win big
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'This Means War' takes aim at charming Rom-Com, but misses mark
- FILM FANS: 3-D not needed for 'Star Wars: Episode I'
- DISC SPOTLIGHT: 'Woody Allen: A Documentary'
- MOVIE REVIEW: ‘Separation’ unique look at Iran, but audiences may be lost in translation
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Borrowers' tale 'Arrietty' has warm charm
- Adele top winner with 6 Grammys
- Grammys honor Houston, celebrate 'fallen sister'
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters invited to Covington Square, Olde Town Conyers
- Local family to appear on 'Makeover' TV show
- It's a family tradition