LOS ANGELES (AP) The Academy Awards are a big deal even to A-listers. That's why a parade of stars came through the theater at the Hollywood & Highland Center Saturday to run through their lines and prepare to address their peers in front of a worldwide audience of millions.MUPPET REHEARSAL
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Anyone who knows their Oscars knows that nominees' fashion plans are strictly top secret until the big day. They seem to be more revealing about their designer undergarments, though.. While it may fit into the too-much-information file, some of the year's most celebrated actors
LOS ANGELES -- The Academy Awards are the film industry's biggest night of the year, and movie fans deserve their own Oscar celebrations.. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and ABC, which broadcasts the Academy Awards, suggest Oscar Sunday ought to be like Super Bowl Sunday -- a
MEXICO CITY (AP) Demian Bichir learned an important lesson when he left his native Mexico to launch a U.S. acting career and ended up working in a Mexican restaurant in New York: How to live the invisible life of an illegal immigrant with dignity.It's a subtle quality he brings
LOS ANGELES -- Associated Press movie writers David Germain and Christy Lemire are boringly in lockstep on their picks for this season's top Academy Awards categories, depriving them of their usual snide debate over who's going to win.. Both predict the silent film "The Artist" will win for best-picture
Sam Kass has a to-die-for job as personal chef to the Obama family but whipping up their meals is probably the least important part of his portfolio.
Levett Funeral Home in Conyers is the oldest black-owned business in Rockdale County.
When you've known someone since you were teenagers and have shared deep secrets ranging from boys to money to worries and wishes, you think you know them well and that there is nothing they can do or think that will surprise you.That would not be the case with Karen, one
At the urging of State Rep. Andy Welch (R-McDonough), the Georgia House of Representatives has approved, and issued, a resolution making the second week of November, “Kindness Week” in Georgia.
Michael Clark reviews Reese Witherspoon's new chick flick, "This Means War."
Local residents review the movie of the week, "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace" in 3-D.
Michael Clark spotlights "Woody Allen: A Documentary."
Michael Clark review new flick, "A Separation."
The Secret World of Arrietty (G). 3 out of 4 starsConsidering the eccentric, almost psychedelic fantasy worlds created in Japanese animation master Hayao Miyazaki's tales, a story of tiny people living beneath the floorboards of a house seems almost normal.. "The Secret World of Arrietty," from Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Pastors must maintain delicate balance of leader, friend
- Lunch lectures focus on American history, God
- Rockdale/Newton Church Activities
- Cornish Mt. Baptist hosts Ham and Egg Supper
- Calvary Baptist to hold Revival
- Newton Baptist hosts gospel singing
- Covington 1st UMC hosts Dave Ramsey class
- Pleasant Hill CME hosts 140th anniversary celebration
- Gateway Community hosts showing of movie "Courageous"
- Loves and Hugs offer New Year’s Eve Service
- VIDEO: Dashboard camera of Reese Witherspoon's Atlanta arrest
- Grammy voters spread love all around
- Golden Globes: 'Les Miserables' 'Argo' and 'Girls' win big
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'This Means War' takes aim at charming Rom-Com, but misses mark
- FILM FANS: 3-D not needed for 'Star Wars: Episode I'
- DISC SPOTLIGHT: 'Woody Allen: A Documentary'
- MOVIE REVIEW: ‘Separation’ unique look at Iran, but audiences may be lost in translation
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Borrowers' tale 'Arrietty' has warm charm
- Adele top winner with 6 Grammys
- Grammys honor Houston, celebrate 'fallen sister'
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters invited to Covington Square, Olde Town Conyers
- Local family to appear on 'Makeover' TV show
- It's a family tradition