Locals graduate from basic military training
Local accepted in the NSHSS
The couple plans to wed June 7 in Blakely.
Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
College Area Student news for April
Garden club awards yard of the month
Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
Locals graduate from Georgia Tech and Columbus State Univ.
Locals gradute from basic traning
The couple plans to wed in November.
The couple plans to wed May 24.
Club members learned about preserving and canning
The couple plans to wed on July 26.
The couple plans to wed July 4 in Conyers.
- Church Calendar
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Pastors must maintain delicate balance of leader, friend
- Lunch lectures focus on American history, God
- Rockdale/Newton Church Activities
- Cornish Mt. Baptist hosts Ham and Egg Supper
- Calvary Baptist to hold Revival
- Newton Baptist hosts gospel singing
- Covington 1st UMC hosts Dave Ramsey class
- Pleasant Hill CME hosts 140th anniversary celebration
- Gateway Community hosts showing of movie "Courageous"
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series
- Country singer and cancer survivor Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus cancels concerts after hospitalization
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Stephen Colbert named as next host of CBS 'Late Show' to replace Letterman
- Ellen's Oscar 'selfie' crashes Twitter, breaks record
- OSCAR WRAPUP: '12 Years A Slave' makes history with best picture
- Pale metallics, bold jewel tones dominate Oscars Red Carpet
- Paula Deen continues comeback
- Shirley Temple Black, beloved childhood star and former ambassador, dies at age 85
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters invited to Covington Square, Olde Town Conyers
- Local family to appear on 'Makeover' TV show
- It's a family tradition