Just thinking about having a slice of cheesecake makes my mouth water. I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesecake. I’ve tried all kinds of cheesecake — chocolate, turtle cheesecake and I’ve even had a key lime pie cheesecake.
I'm not sure what could say Valentine's Day more than a homemade red velvet cake, and today's recipe happens to come from a lady who is just as sweet as her mother's recipe for a made-from-scratch cake.. Conyers resident Betty Jean Brown submitted her recipe via her co
Chicken cream cheese dip is this week's featured recipe. Stacy got the recipe from her friend Gloria, who I hear is quite the cook. Stacy also noted that Gloria and her family have this appetizer on their sailboat so you know the recipe has to be easy and not messy
Some of you might get a kick out of this week's column. I know I've laughed about it all week.. I learned a few lessons from cooking this recipe, Crock-Pot Hawaiian chicken.. Here's my No. 1 tip -- Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.. I had seen
While hanging out with the in-laws and watching some college football one Saturday afternoon not too long ago, my mother-in-law Janie stirred up a delicious pot of vegetable chowder for all of us to eat.
The memories behind this week's featured recipe are just as sweet as the syrup that covers this homemade French toast recipe.. As a child, it used to amaze me how my grandmother would whip loaf bread into golden delicious squares of french toast, lightly sprinkled with powered sugar and drizzled with hot syrup.
Today, we honor some of Santa's helpers by making this Christmas treat -- reindeer cupcakes.I can't remember where in the world I first saw the recipe for reindeer cupcakes. It may have been online or in a magazine. Either way, the recipe has stayed in my memory long enough for
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and at Kelly Richard’s house, it has begun to smell like Christmas, too.
We all have a certain dish that makes us smile from the inside out when the holidays appear. Maybe it's the turkey you just ate. Or maybe it is your mom's homemade fudge. For me, it is Black Forest cake.. My grandparents used to make Black Forest cake every holiday
You can’t have Thanksgiving dinner without turkey. And you certainly can’t have Thanksgiving dinner and turkey without the sweet potato casserole either.
There is a first time for everything, and this was the year I tried my hand at cooking a turkey -- not a whole turkey, it was a turkey breast. But nonetheless, it was a turkey.
The Recipe Box - Caramel heath dip
You may not think it is quite time to make a chicken casserole, and if so, that is fine. But I'd save this recipe if I were you, and use it at a later date.. A lady who I call my second mom, Patricia Richardson, gave this recipe to me
The Recipe Box -- Firecrackers
The Recipe Box
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Colonial Dames chapter names Kenneth Tucker as the Outstanding American History Teacher
- SCRAPBOOK: Monies raised from the Be Rich Campaign benefit Newton County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- TONY ELDER: As believers, we are not slaves to sin and can follow God’s directives
- JOHN PEARRELL: Put your Christian beliefs into action
- JULIE WELLS: Life isn’t about what we’ve done, but what Jesus has done for us
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find sparkleberry near granite outcroppings, among hardwoods
- Community Church of Praise hosts The Browders in concert
- JAMES BEHRENS: Ponder the transformative power of God during Ordinary Time
- ORRIN MORRIS: We should be better stewards of granite outcropping where diamorpha grows
- JAMES BEHRENS: Step outside your comfort zone and view the world through God’s eyes
- Conyers First United Methodist Church offering classes on self-reflection, deepening faith
- JULIE WELLS: Jesus reminds us He is always with us in our every day lives