Last week I shared with you a buffalo chicken dip, prepared for a football kickoff party we had here at the Citizen.
We had our own little football kickoff party here at the Citizen office last Friday.
My sister-in-law Stacy Ingram, who is from Macon, gave Janie, my mother-in-law, a recipe book written by Mark Ballard, who is an author, artist and entertainer.
As far back as I can recall, Patricia Richardson, who is a mother-figure in my life, has made me a chocolate eclair cake my birthday every year.
Mushrooms are not on my top 10 list of favorite foods, but if mushrooms please your palate, then you might enjoy this week's featured recipe -- toasted mushroom sandwiches.
Before our daughter Joy came into the world, it's safe to say I did most of the cooking and my husband Kevin did most of the cleaning in the kitchen. That is just how we do it our house. Kevin just happens to be "cool," if you will, in
The Recipe Box — Cinnamon waffles
The Recipe Box — Pasta salad
The Recipe Box — Sparkling raspberry lemonade
The Recipe Box- Freedom dessert
You have probably noticed the term "gluten-free" listed on all sorts of products in the grocery store lately. I've even started noticing some restaurants serving gluten-free dishes. Most people assume that if someone is on a gluten-free diet, he has a wheat allergy.. I know several folks
The Recipe Box -- Broccoli chicken alfredo pasta
The Recipe Box - Peanut butter frosting
The Recipe Box - Mexican dip
May I have seconds please?. That was the question I heard when it came to eating Betty Jean Brown's coffee cake.
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- JULIE WELLS: Move past your problems and find Jesus
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for April
- SCRAPBOOK: Local NSDAR chapter honor veterans
- SCRAPBOOK: Lake Capri Woman's Club hosts religion columnist has its March meeting
- SCRAPBOOK: Conyers Garden Club awards yard of the month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Susan Turner demonstrated uses for strawberry jars to Garden Club
- SCRAPBOOK: Friends of the Library elect new officers
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for January
- SCRAPBOOK: XYZ Organization installs new officers for 2015
- SCRAPBOOK: Colonial Dames chapter names Kenneth Tucker as the Outstanding American History Teacher
- SCRAPBOOK: Monies raised from the Be Rich Campaign benefit Newton County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- TONY ELDER: There are no perfect churches, only those which strive to fulfill Christ’s mission
- JULIE WELLS: When heartache overwhelms you, turn to Jesus for comfort
- JAMES BEHRENS: God loves us from the bottom of His heart
- JOHN PEARRELL: Christians should be at forefront of ensuring a person is judged by his character, not color of his skin
- East Newton Baptist organist began playing at church at age 15
- ORRIN MORRIS: Indian pipe is named because of likeness to peace pipe
- JOE LAGUARDIA: In wake of tragedy, sometimes silent prayer is all we have
- TONY ELDER: Be a mouthpiece for God and spread the Gospel
- ORRIN MORRIS: Sandwort returns year after year in the same patch of ground
- 4-Sarah, non-profit ministering to women in sex industry, to receive proceeds from First Baptist car show