The Recipe Box - Peanut butter frosting
The Recipe Box - Mexican dip
May I have seconds please?. That was the question I heard when it came to eating Betty Jean Brown's coffee cake.
Coffee cake. Start to finish: about 1 hour. One box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix. One box of Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding. One box of Jell-O Instant Butterscotch Pudding. Four eggs. 1 cup of oil. 1 cup of water. Mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly.
This week's featured recipe is Tater Tot casserole, and whoever came up with the original version of this dish sure did make my husband happy.
One of the first meals I cooked for my husband Kevin was shepherd's pie.
Before you completely turn the page or turn your nose up at this week's recipe -- Snickers salad -- just try it first. If you don't like it, you'll never have to eat it again.Sounds a little something like what your mom would say, doesn't it?
Ambrosia salad -- it seems to me that this is one of those dishes people either like or they don't. I've not met too many people who are in-between about it.. Some time last year I shared my version of an ambrosia salad and it is my favorite but
Just thinking about having a slice of cheesecake makes my mouth water. I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesecake. I’ve tried all kinds of cheesecake — chocolate, turtle cheesecake and I’ve even had a key lime pie cheesecake.
I'm not sure what could say Valentine's Day more than a homemade red velvet cake, and today's recipe happens to come from a lady who is just as sweet as her mother's recipe for a made-from-scratch cake.. Conyers resident Betty Jean Brown submitted her recipe via her co
Chicken cream cheese dip is this week's featured recipe. Stacy got the recipe from her friend Gloria, who I hear is quite the cook. Stacy also noted that Gloria and her family have this appetizer on their sailboat so you know the recipe has to be easy and not messy
Some of you might get a kick out of this week's column. I know I've laughed about it all week.. I learned a few lessons from cooking this recipe, Crock-Pot Hawaiian chicken.. Here's my No. 1 tip -- Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.. I had seen
While hanging out with the in-laws and watching some college football one Saturday afternoon not too long ago, my mother-in-law Janie stirred up a delicious pot of vegetable chowder for all of us to eat.
The memories behind this week's featured recipe are just as sweet as the syrup that covers this homemade French toast recipe.. As a child, it used to amaze me how my grandmother would whip loaf bread into golden delicious squares of french toast, lightly sprinkled with powered sugar and drizzled with hot syrup.
Today, we honor some of Santa's helpers by making this Christmas treat -- reindeer cupcakes.I can't remember where in the world I first saw the recipe for reindeer cupcakes. It may have been online or in a magazine. Either way, the recipe has stayed in my memory long enough for
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- TONY ELDER: Accept God’s all-wise counsel to prevent headaches down the road
- JOHN PEARRELL: Only God decides on mercy, or punishment, for people
- JAMES BEHRENS: Technology offers us new ways to communicate the power of God
- JULIE WELLS: God performed amazing work at former church
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Caring for others doesn’t come naturally, it must be taught
- ORRIN MORRIS: Buttonweed blooms from May until first frost
- Gospel play ‘Oh My Child’ tackles forgiveness, finding God
- JAMES BEHRENS: Try to deepen your passions, savour God as you grow older
- ORRIN MORRIS: Deptford pink withers in hot, dry conditions
- Eastridge Community Church honored for work with foster children