The Recipe Box- Freedom dessert
You have probably noticed the term "gluten-free" listed on all sorts of products in the grocery store lately. I've even started noticing some restaurants serving gluten-free dishes. Most people assume that if someone is on a gluten-free diet, he has a wheat allergy.. I know several folks
The Recipe Box -- Broccoli chicken alfredo pasta
The Recipe Box - Peanut butter frosting
The Recipe Box - Mexican dip
May I have seconds please?. That was the question I heard when it came to eating Betty Jean Brown's coffee cake.
Coffee cake. Start to finish: about 1 hour. One box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix. One box of Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding. One box of Jell-O Instant Butterscotch Pudding. Four eggs. 1 cup of oil. 1 cup of water. Mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly.
This week's featured recipe is Tater Tot casserole, and whoever came up with the original version of this dish sure did make my husband happy.
One of the first meals I cooked for my husband Kevin was shepherd's pie.
Before you completely turn the page or turn your nose up at this week's recipe -- Snickers salad -- just try it first. If you don't like it, you'll never have to eat it again.Sounds a little something like what your mom would say, doesn't it?
Ambrosia salad -- it seems to me that this is one of those dishes people either like or they don't. I've not met too many people who are in-between about it.. Some time last year I shared my version of an ambrosia salad and it is my favorite but
Just thinking about having a slice of cheesecake makes my mouth water. I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesecake. I’ve tried all kinds of cheesecake — chocolate, turtle cheesecake and I’ve even had a key lime pie cheesecake.
I'm not sure what could say Valentine's Day more than a homemade red velvet cake, and today's recipe happens to come from a lady who is just as sweet as her mother's recipe for a made-from-scratch cake.. Conyers resident Betty Jean Brown submitted her recipe via her co
Chicken cream cheese dip is this week's featured recipe. Stacy got the recipe from her friend Gloria, who I hear is quite the cook. Stacy also noted that Gloria and her family have this appetizer on their sailboat so you know the recipe has to be easy and not messy
Some of you might get a kick out of this week's column. I know I've laughed about it all week.. I learned a few lessons from cooking this recipe, Crock-Pot Hawaiian chicken.. Here's my No. 1 tip -- Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.. I had seen
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- JAMES BEHRENS: Book of Revelations must be pondered with much imagination
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Spiritual journaling good for mind, heart, soul
- Presbyterian choirs combine for Christmas concerts; youth string orchestra and jazz band also set to play
- TONY ELDER: Use your talents, no matter how weak or strong, to share your love for God
- JULIE WELLS: Hearing a child tell the story of Jesus’ birth reminds us all to be excited about this time of year
- JOHN PEARRELL: Take time this Christmas season to review the accounts of Jesus’ birth through the writings of Matthew and Luke
- ORRIN MORRIS: Goldenrod valued for centuries in European wildflower gardens
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Christians can be agents of reconciliation in a divided, and divisive, world
- JOHN PEARRELL: We can blame racial tension on our sinful, fallen human hearts
- TONY ELDER: Be thankful for family and friends, don’t take them for granted