This week's featured recipe is Tater Tot casserole, and whoever came up with the original version of this dish sure did make my husband happy.
One of the first meals I cooked for my husband Kevin was shepherd's pie.
Before you completely turn the page or turn your nose up at this week's recipe -- Snickers salad -- just try it first. If you don't like it, you'll never have to eat it again.Sounds a little something like what your mom would say, doesn't it?
Ambrosia salad -- it seems to me that this is one of those dishes people either like or they don't. I've not met too many people who are in-between about it.. Some time last year I shared my version of an ambrosia salad and it is my favorite but
Just thinking about having a slice of cheesecake makes my mouth water. I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesecake. I’ve tried all kinds of cheesecake — chocolate, turtle cheesecake and I’ve even had a key lime pie cheesecake.
I'm not sure what could say Valentine's Day more than a homemade red velvet cake, and today's recipe happens to come from a lady who is just as sweet as her mother's recipe for a made-from-scratch cake.. Conyers resident Betty Jean Brown submitted her recipe via her co
Chicken cream cheese dip is this week's featured recipe. Stacy got the recipe from her friend Gloria, who I hear is quite the cook. Stacy also noted that Gloria and her family have this appetizer on their sailboat so you know the recipe has to be easy and not messy
Some of you might get a kick out of this week's column. I know I've laughed about it all week.. I learned a few lessons from cooking this recipe, Crock-Pot Hawaiian chicken.. Here's my No. 1 tip -- Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.. I had seen
While hanging out with the in-laws and watching some college football one Saturday afternoon not too long ago, my mother-in-law Janie stirred up a delicious pot of vegetable chowder for all of us to eat.
The memories behind this week's featured recipe are just as sweet as the syrup that covers this homemade French toast recipe.. As a child, it used to amaze me how my grandmother would whip loaf bread into golden delicious squares of french toast, lightly sprinkled with powered sugar and drizzled with hot syrup.
Today, we honor some of Santa's helpers by making this Christmas treat -- reindeer cupcakes.I can't remember where in the world I first saw the recipe for reindeer cupcakes. It may have been online or in a magazine. Either way, the recipe has stayed in my memory long enough for
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and at Kelly Richard’s house, it has begun to smell like Christmas, too.
We all have a certain dish that makes us smile from the inside out when the holidays appear. Maybe it's the turkey you just ate. Or maybe it is your mom's homemade fudge. For me, it is Black Forest cake.. My grandparents used to make Black Forest cake every holiday
You can’t have Thanksgiving dinner without turkey. And you certainly can’t have Thanksgiving dinner and turkey without the sweet potato casserole either.
There is a first time for everything, and this was the year I tried my hand at cooking a turkey -- not a whole turkey, it was a turkey breast. But nonetheless, it was a turkey.
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- Conyers Garden Club learns about bees and pollination
- Conyers Garden club competes in Yellow Daisy Flower Show
- Anaida Pabon turns 100 years old
- Cadets launch rockets from the Covington Municipal Airport
- Kaitlyn Cole named Miss GA Jr Preteen
- Pilot Club of Conyers names Sweetheart for 2013
- JULIE WELLS: Praise Jesus daily with your words and actions
- JOHN PEARRELL: Read Genesis carefully before dismissing the creation story
- Fundraiser benefits ministry assisting those in crisis, transition
- JAMES BEHRENS: Pray for those who have lost things dear to them
- ORRIN MORRIS: Cranesbill used to treat stomach ailments, wounds
- TONY ELDER: Like the latest popular Disney song, God commands us to 'let it go'
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Transfiguration Sunday provides a spiritual celebration before fasting of Lent begins
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Modern missionaries respect other cultures when spreading the Gospel
- Good Shepherd Episcopal celebrates Shrove Tuesday with pancake supper
- JOHN PEARRELL: Some take offense to Christianity and reject the power it could have in their lives