These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
The Recipe Box: Stuffed bell peppers
The Recipe Box — homemade mayonnaise
Roasted vegetables are an easy and healthy side dish.
The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Creepy oreo spider cookies
There is nothing like watching a child eat a piece of watermelon. It is one of those moments when time seems to stand still as you watch little hands wrap around a big, juicy piece of watermelon and then watch a smile spread across the child's face.
Did you know that grapes are made up of about 80 percent water?
Spinach lasagna rolls well worth the prep time. Popeye might have been a fan of eating spinach, but I'm not.
Italian dressing makes cucumber salad a refreshing dish. I'm a Southern girl and what Southern gal doesn't love a good piece of fried chicken or some hot homemade biscuits?
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- JULIE WELLS: Move past your problems and find Jesus
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for April
- SCRAPBOOK: Local NSDAR chapter honor veterans
- SCRAPBOOK: Lake Capri Woman's Club hosts religion columnist has its March meeting
- SCRAPBOOK: Conyers Garden Club awards yard of the month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Susan Turner demonstrated uses for strawberry jars to Garden Club
- SCRAPBOOK: Friends of the Library elect new officers
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for January
- SCRAPBOOK: XYZ Organization installs new officers for 2015
- SCRAPBOOK: Colonial Dames chapter names Kenneth Tucker as the Outstanding American History Teacher
- SCRAPBOOK: Monies raised from the Be Rich Campaign benefit Newton County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- TONY ELDER: How can we hold fast to convictions while still ministering to needy souls?
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Transformation in churches only comes from the Holy Spirit's influence
- JAMES BEHRENS: Saints Peter, Paul show us nothing can exist beyond love of God
- JULIE WELLS: Jesus commands us to love, not judge, one another
- ORRIN MORRIS: Everlasting not beautiful but does provide food for wild turkeys
- JOHN PEARRELL: When this world is over, God, not man, has last word
- In his new book, 'Awe and Trembling,' pastor shares sermons, columns
- TONY ELDER: There are no perfect churches, only those which strive to fulfill Christ’s mission
- JULIE WELLS: When heartache overwhelms you, turn to Jesus for comfort
- JAMES BEHRENS: God loves us from the bottom of His heart