The Recipe Box — Sparkling raspberry lemonade
The Recipe Box- Freedom dessert
You have probably noticed the term "gluten-free" listed on all sorts of products in the grocery store lately. I've even started noticing some restaurants serving gluten-free dishes. Most people assume that if someone is on a gluten-free diet, he has a wheat allergy.. I know several folks
The Recipe Box -- Broccoli chicken alfredo pasta
The Recipe Box - Peanut butter frosting
The Recipe Box - Mexican dip
May I have seconds please?. That was the question I heard when it came to eating Betty Jean Brown's coffee cake.
Coffee cake. Start to finish: about 1 hour. One box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix. One box of Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding. One box of Jell-O Instant Butterscotch Pudding. Four eggs. 1 cup of oil. 1 cup of water. Mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly.
This week's featured recipe is Tater Tot casserole, and whoever came up with the original version of this dish sure did make my husband happy.
One of the first meals I cooked for my husband Kevin was shepherd's pie.
Before you completely turn the page or turn your nose up at this week's recipe -- Snickers salad -- just try it first. If you don't like it, you'll never have to eat it again.Sounds a little something like what your mom would say, doesn't it?
Ambrosia salad -- it seems to me that this is one of those dishes people either like or they don't. I've not met too many people who are in-between about it.. Some time last year I shared my version of an ambrosia salad and it is my favorite but
Just thinking about having a slice of cheesecake makes my mouth water. I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesecake. I’ve tried all kinds of cheesecake — chocolate, turtle cheesecake and I’ve even had a key lime pie cheesecake.
I'm not sure what could say Valentine's Day more than a homemade red velvet cake, and today's recipe happens to come from a lady who is just as sweet as her mother's recipe for a made-from-scratch cake.. Conyers resident Betty Jean Brown submitted her recipe via her co
Chicken cream cheese dip is this week's featured recipe. Stacy got the recipe from her friend Gloria, who I hear is quite the cook. Stacy also noted that Gloria and her family have this appetizer on their sailboat so you know the recipe has to be easy and not messy
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- Conyers Garden Club learns about bees and pollination
- Conyers Garden club competes in Yellow Daisy Flower Show
- Anaida Pabon turns 100 years old
- Cadets launch rockets from the Covington Municipal Airport
- Kaitlyn Cole named Miss GA Jr Preteen
- Pilot Club of Conyers names Sweetheart for 2013
- Oxford Lions Club honors member
- Women's Club learns about breast cancer awareness non-profit
- The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for August
- TONY ELDER: Religious writings cannot match the importance of the Bible
- ORRIN MORRIS: Blooms of heat sensitive hawkweed stay open longer in fall
- Autobiography describes how God is source of strength in difficult times
- JOHN PEARRELL: Christ followers should reach out to those who fall short of expectations
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Holy Spirit brings comfort to the lonely
- JAMES BEHRENS: Thank God for both the joys, and sorrows in life
- ORRIN MORRIS: Horseweed traveled by ship from the colonies to Europe
- JOHN PEARRELL: Let God turn a bane into a blessing
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Churches provide safety net for homeless families through Family Promise
- Historic St. Paul AME Church leaving location on Stone Mountain Street in Covington