The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Creepy oreo spider cookies
There is nothing like watching a child eat a piece of watermelon. It is one of those moments when time seems to stand still as you watch little hands wrap around a big, juicy piece of watermelon and then watch a smile spread across the child's face.
Did you know that grapes are made up of about 80 percent water?
Spinach lasagna rolls well worth the prep time. Popeye might have been a fan of eating spinach, but I'm not.
Italian dressing makes cucumber salad a refreshing dish. I'm a Southern girl and what Southern gal doesn't love a good piece of fried chicken or some hot homemade biscuits?
Two things have been rising lately -- the daily pollen count and the outdoor temperatures. When the warmer weather arrives, there is nothing like having a cool drink for the hot and humid Georgia days.
"Delicious," by Mark Ballard, is a collection of recipes from Mark's family and friends, and even some famous people he knows. The cook book contains items such as Nancy Grace's taco soup and Barbara Dooley's koosa, or stuffed squash.
If you have read any of my food columns, then you know I love a good story to go along with a good recipe. Well I've hit the jackpot with this week's recipe -- Resurrection rolls, or some may know this recipe as empty tombs.
Swiss steak and rice, this week's featured recipe, has become one of my favorite dishes not only to make, but to eat as well.. My mother-in-law Janie Wells introduced this meal to me a while back. She gave my a copy of the recipe and I've not really
My husband, Kevin, stumbled upon a website that has recipes with just two ingredients for each recipe.
It is said that oatmeal is really good for you.
Everyone needs several pasta recipes for their recipe box, so here is one more.
A couple of readers have emailed me and said they tried the meatloaf recipe we ran a couple of weeks ago and they liked it.
As a child, my grandmother had to force me to eat meatloaf.
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- Conyers Garden Club learns about bees and pollination
- Conyers Garden club competes in Yellow Daisy Flower Show
- Anaida Pabon turns 100 years old
- Cadets launch rockets from the Covington Municipal Airport
- Kaitlyn Cole named Miss GA Jr Preteen
- Pilot Club of Conyers names Sweetheart for 2013
- Oxford Lions Club honors member
- Women's Club learns about breast cancer awareness non-profit
- The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for August
- JAMES BEHRENS: Thank God for both the joys, and sorrows in life
- ORRIN MORRIS: Horseweed traveled by ship from the colonies to Europe
- JOHN PEARRELL: Let God turn a bane into a blessing
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Churches provide safety net for homeless families through Family Promise
- Historic St. Paul AME Church leaving location on Stone Mountain Street in Covington
- TONY ELDER: Keep trusting in God, even in the midst of tragedy
- JULIE WELLS: Be filled with prayer and gratitude this holiday season
- TONY ELDER: Being old fashioned can have positive results in church, family
- ORRIN MORRIS: Hog peanut contributes to wild board problem
- JOHN PEARRELL: Read the Bible for yourself before judging it unworthy