One of my favorite gifts I received this past Christmas was an original Bundt Cake pan.
Skillet Cabbage and Sausage, that is whats on the recipe card for today.
When the instructions of a recipe include “melt a stick of butter and slowly stir in the cream cheese” … you know its going to be good. And that is how today’s featured recipe — Broccoli and Cheese soup begins.
THE RECIPE BOX: Surprise your New Year’s guests with these delightful cucumber and tomato appetizer bites
Hopefully today’s recipe, Cucumber Tomatoes bites, will help you spend a little less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests.
Assemble these quick, easy treats to help celebrate the holidays
Christmastime is here and that is good enough reason for me get in the kitchen and whip up a bunch of sweet treats.
If you are tired of the same old tomato-based soups and chilis, then you might be excited to try today’s featured recipe — Creamy White Chili.
I’ve been saving today’s featured recipe — sausage squares — for a while now, in hopes of running it a little closer to the holidays.
Perfectly sweetened roasted carrots
This supreme cake is light and fluffy and has the word “spring” all over it.
Roasted cauliflower soup is a creamy, healthy soup
These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding
- Bridges Washington Wedding
- Corley-Allen Wedding
- SCRAPBOOK: Colonial Dames chapter names Kenneth Tucker as the Outstanding American History Teacher
- SCRAPBOOK: Monies raised from the Be Rich Campaign benefit Newton County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- TONY ELDER: As believers, we are not slaves to sin and can follow God’s directives
- JOHN PEARRELL: Put your Christian beliefs into action
- JULIE WELLS: Life isn’t about what we’ve done, but what Jesus has done for us
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find sparkleberry near granite outcroppings, among hardwoods
- Community Church of Praise hosts The Browders in concert
- JAMES BEHRENS: Ponder the transformative power of God during Ordinary Time
- ORRIN MORRIS: We should be better stewards of granite outcropping where diamorpha grows
- JAMES BEHRENS: Step outside your comfort zone and view the world through God’s eyes
- Conyers First United Methodist Church offering classes on self-reflection, deepening faith
- JULIE WELLS: Jesus reminds us He is always with us in our every day lives