Hodge donates hair to Locks for Love
Boys and Girls Club names essay winners
Rusty and Katrina Lamb, who live at 1291 Oxford Drive, received the Conyers Garden Club Yard of the Month award for November.
Westbury Health & Rehabilitation residents, from left, Mercer Conyers, Lillie McIntosh, and Kelly Smith, along with volunteer Mia Collado are shown in front of the Angel Tree.
Pilot Club gives out awards
RMC Auxiliary board name board members for the 2012-2013 year.
The Conyers Garden Club presented Gary and Bonnie DuPree of Country Lane Way with the club's Landscape Design Award for the month of September.
Janice Olejnik, director of the Refuge Pregnancy Center, at right, recently accepted, on behalf of the center, approximately 40 baby bottles filled with money from 7-year-old Brianna Manuel. Brianna collected the money from church members at her church, City of David Covenant Church in Conyers.
Covington First United Methodist Church members Rachel Fisher and her daughter Madeline are pictured here with the pumpkin they choose from last year's FUMC Pumpkin Patch.
Conyers resident Jessica Thornhill, 10, is pictured here is with Gov. Nathan Deal.
An unidentified group of people gathers to pray for the school year at the Community on Our Knees event, sponsored by the Covington First United Methodist Church and held on the Square in Covington.
Alice Gadson, and her husband Benjamin, not pictured, of 2997 Parkmore Drive, were the recipients of the Conyers Garden Club August Yard of the Month recipient Yard of the Month for August award.
Members of the Kiwanis Club of Conyers recently collected and donated boxes of cereal to the Rockdale Emergency Relief Food Bank.
The Celebrate Recovery Team at Living Way Worship Center in Covington visited the Summit at Sadleback Church in California in August.
Rotary Club welcomes new president
- Whitney 60th anniversary
- Hensley 50th Anniversary
- Porter 75th Anniversary
- Curran 60th Anniversary
- Franklin 50th Anniversary
- Redfearn 50th Anniversary
- Coggins 69th Anniversary
- Smith 51st Wedding Anniverary
- Bowers 65th Anniversary
- Smith 50th anniversary
The Recipe Box
- THE RECIPE BOX: Fruit in the mix and icing makes supreme cake flavorful
- THE RECIPE BOX: Roasted cauliflower soup creamy, but healthy
- THE RECIPE BOX: Use your Girl Scout cookies for Thin Mints Cupcakes
- The Recipe Box: Fill your French toast roll-ups with cream cheese, fruit, spreads
- THE RECIPE BOX: Frozen banana bites a playful dessert
- THE RECIPE BOX: Oven-baked flat iron steak a juicy dinner choice
- THE RECIPE BOX: Hearty beef soup good for cold wintry days
- The Recipe Box
- THE RECIPE BOX: Prepare roasted cabbage as a healthy side dish
- THE RECIPE BOX: Homemade mayonnaise a healthy alternative to store-bought
- JAMES BEHRENS: Joseph reminds us we are not in control, but part of God's bigger plan
- JOE LAGUARDIA: 'Jesus Better than Imagined' is a profound, honest, moving book
- JULIE WELLS: Perceived weakness can by your greatest strength
- TONY ELDER: What's holding you back from being all God wants you to be?
- Georgia native Randy Mattox new priest at St. Pius X Catholic Church
- ORRIN MORRIS: Smooth greenbrier sheds its blooms when fertilized
- JOHN PEARRELL: Only Jesus is the perfect balance of grace and truth
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Struggle of running church community moves us closer to Jesus
- JULIE WELLS: Don't waste time on envy; focus on Jesus
- TONY ELDER: Open your heart and listen to God when He speaks to you