The Rotary Club of Covington celebrates 75 years of service.
Scrapbook: YOM for January
Conyers Garden Club awarded the January Landscape Plaque to the Gortney family.
Friends of the Library held their annual business meeting and elected their 2014 board
The Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 celebrates its 50th class reunion.
Conyers Garden Club learns about bees and pollination
Conyers Garden club competed in Yellow Daisy Flower Show, wins awards
Anaida Pabon turns 100 years old
Model rocketry is part of cadet aerospace education.
Kaitlyn Cole, age 9, is the 2013-14 National American Miss GA Jr Preteen.
Pilot Club of Conyers announces its Pilot Sweetheart for 2013
Scrapbook: The Oxford Lions Club awards Dr. Carlos Meyers with an award
Lake Capri Woman’s Club news
The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for August
Mary Leston is the receipent of the Pilot of the Year award for 2012-13.
Some Veterans Memorial Middle School eighth-graders were recognized on Honor's Night for outstanding academic achievement.
- Whitney 60th anniversary
- Hensley 50th Anniversary
- Porter 75th Anniversary
- Curran 60th Anniversary
- Franklin 50th Anniversary
- Redfearn 50th Anniversary
- Coggins 69th Anniversary
- Smith 51st Wedding Anniverary
- Bowers 65th Anniversary
- Smith 50th anniversary
The Recipe Box
- The Recipe Box: Fill your French toast roll-ups with cream cheese, fruit, spreads
- THE RECIPE BOX: Frozen banana bites a playful dessert
- THE RECIPE BOX: Oven-baked flat iron steak a juicy dinner choice
- THE RECIPE BOX: Hearty beef soup good for cold wintry days
- The Recipe Box
- THE RECIPE BOX: Prepare roasted cabbage as a healthy side dish
- THE RECIPE BOX: Homemade mayonnaise a healthy alternative to store-bought
- The Recipe Box: Roasted vegetables a healthy side dish
- Include sweet potato minis on your Thanksgiving menu
- Make creepy Oreo spider cookies for Halloween
- JULIE WELLS: Praise Jesus daily with your words and actions
- JOHN PEARRELL: Read Genesis carefully before dismissing the creation story
- Fundraiser benefits ministry assisting those in crisis, transition
- JAMES BEHRENS: Pray for those who have lost things dear to them
- ORRIN MORRIS: Cranesbill used to treat stomach ailments, wounds
- TONY ELDER: Like the latest popular Disney song, God commands us to 'let it go'
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Transfiguration Sunday provides a spiritual celebration before fasting of Lent begins
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Modern missionaries respect other cultures when spreading the Gospel
- Good Shepherd Episcopal celebrates Shrove Tuesday with pancake supper
- JOHN PEARRELL: Some take offense to Christianity and reject the power it could have in their lives