45th anniversary. Jack and Ann Smith of Conyers will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary on Sunday.
Anne and Carl Ferguson of Conyers will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary today.
Don and Beverly Stewart of Conyers will celebrate their 60th anniversary on June 20. Childhood sweethearts since the second grade, the Stewarts were married at Girard Methodist Church in Phenix City, Ala.
Gordon and Sarah Smith of Conyers celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 30 at their home surrounded by family and friends.
Cary Bond and Jean Bond of Rockdale celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 9.
Alvin and Martha Hawkins of Covington celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on April 28.
Doug and Lana Mitchell Bailey of Conyers celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Feb. 4.
Charles "Pat" Rush and Peggy Turner Rush of Covington celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Jan. 14. They celebrated with their children, their children's spouses and their grandchildren at the Smith House in Dahlonega, Ga.
Tommy and Sue Bowers of Conyers celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary on Dec. 24.
Donald and Annette Cronic celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Nov. 23 with family at a champagne reception held at their home in Covington, where they have lived for almost 40 years.
What do you get for a couple celebrating their 1st anniversary? 12th anniversary? 25th anniversary? 60th anniversary?Find the answers here.
In early times a man would present his wife with a silver wreath on their 25th anniversary and a golden one on the 50th anniversary. Hence arose silver and golden wedding anniversaries.
Hollis and Evelyn Dispain recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
Four couples, all members of Heritage Hills Baptist Church in Conyers, recently celebrated their anniversaries together on Sept. 3.
Drs. Lawrence and Alma Woodard of Conyers (formerly of Bartow, Fla.) were honored by their children with a 50th wedding anniversary on June 26 at Eagles Landing Country Club in Stockbridge. The theme for the event was "Love is a Many Splendored Thing."
- BIRTH: Ellie Parker
- BIRTH: Jarrod Lowe
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: George Eidson
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Liam Langford
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Guiliana LaMacchia
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Ross Reed Tucker
- BIRTH: Ariana Straker
- BIRTH: Charlotte Barhite
- BIRTHDAY: Lucile McCollum to celebrate her 100th birthday
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Quinn Olivia Strickland
- ENGAGEMENT: Zanders-Brown
- TERRI SCHLICHENMEYER: Learn to be a successful author with, ‘Infinite Words’
- ENGAGEMENT: Lauren Boblenz and Roberto Perez
- ENGAGEMENT: Emily Leissa and Clayton Johnson
- ENGAGEMENT: Will Lazenby and Ashlyn Hollingsworth
- ENGAGEMENT: Schneider-Williams
- ENGAGEMENT: Kimberly Malcom and James Walden Jr.
- ENGAGEMENT: Propkop-Holzberger
- ENGAGEMENT: Woods-Ingram
- ENGAGEMENT: Spell-Garner
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- JULIE WELLS: Move past your problems and find Jesus
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Pittman-Laughery Wedding
- Worm-Campbell Wedding
- Sartin-Huiet Wedding
- Wilbanks-Bennett Wedding
- Dunn-Hagan Wedding
- Barr-Shy Wedding