Cannon real estate settles into Wall Street complex
Goodman re-elected to Farm Bureau Board
While an effort to bring a form of medical marijuana to Georgia garnered bipartisan support during the most recent legislative session, hurdles remain as lawmakers prepare to make another attempt at passing the legislation next year.
Dive shop opens in Covington
Rockdale firefigher opens dive shop in Covington
National EMS hosts Kim Atkins fund-raiser on Nov. 1
Ginn Motor donates for Y soccer.
National Alzheimer’s Association co-founder visits Merryvale in Covington
Dermatology Consultants holds beauty program at location in Covington
O’Charley’s in Conyers updates its look, menu
Georgia Credit Union reaches 2 million members
New administrator at Pinnacle Bank in Covington.
Gravity Craft & Homebrew Supply opens in Conyers.
Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act.
Covington resident joins Teach for America
CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
CrossFit serves Conyers area.
Newton County News
- End of an era at UGA not necessarily end of Richt
- Rockdale Board of Ed approves budget schedule
- Man robbed after arranging sale of Air Jordans on Instagram
- Halloween drive-by shooting suspect linked to gang activity
- Inaugural Outstanding Achievement Award presented to Andy Shipp and Steve Carter
- Newton commissioners to hear two controversial zoning issues
- Rockdale and Newton counties restaurant health scores, Nov. 23-30
- Huckaby: I will live life to the fullest and not be controlled by fear
- ‘Never say never’
- Newton commissioners table action on Family Dollar rezoning request
- AREA STUDENTS: Locals graduate from various colleges
- HONOR ROLL: Porterdale Elementary School
- AREA STUDENT NEWS: Locals graduate from Georgia College and Piedmont College
- HONOR ROLL: Oak Hill Elementary School
- Rockdale Magnet School graduate awarded 5K scholarship from credit union
- Choral Guild awards scholarship to those pursuing musical degrees.
- RCSO: 2 Newton Co. men charged with armed robbery, murder
- Police arrest armed man loitering around school
- Conyers considers changes to sign ordinance
- High winds bring down trees, power lines