Counselor opens business at Wall Street in Conyers.
Patsy Mitchell named United Bank Employee of the Year.
Inspect-All Services chosen as one of Bulldog 100
THP Graphics acquires Tri-C printing company.
Life Line Screening offered in two locations.
Tony Wilson column
Kohl’s Cares Scholarship accepting applications.
Salt of the Earth offers therapy room, massage
Salt of the Earth Massage and Wellness Studio opens in Conyers.
Sorority offers a heart wellness event.
Conyers resident hired to work in McDonough for tourism.
Conyers man wins $1,000 through Metro Brokers open house.
Prosthetic business CH Martin relocates.
J.C. Harwell Funeral Home collecting Valentine cards for troops
Tony Wilson column
Clear Speech, a speech therapy business, relocates in Conyers.
Newton County News
- Community Calendar for March 5, 2015
- Newton County mulls public-private partnership for expanded regional landfill
- West Newton Elementary celebrates Georgia Walk to School Day with a new crosswalk
- Deeper Savannah River means more trucks on I-20
- JULIE WELLS: Roasted Brussels sprouts an easy, healthy side dish
- Community Calendar for March 4, 2015
- Newton County Sheriff's Office Deputy of the Year Cpl. Joseph Lightsey receives Life Saving Award
- Diamond discussion: GPC enters final baseball pennant chase
- Newton County Attorney Tommy Craig satisfies state tax liens
- Execution of Brian Keith Terrell postponed indefinitely
- AREA STUDENT NEWS: Locals graduate from Georgia College and Piedmont College
- HONOR ROLL: Oak Hill Elementary School
- Rockdale Magnet School graduate awarded 5K scholarship from credit union
- Choral Guild awards scholarship to those pursuing musical degrees.
- RCSO: 2 Newton Co. men charged with armed robbery, murder
- Police arrest armed man loitering around school
- Conyers considers changes to sign ordinance
- High winds bring down trees, power lines
- Rockdale BOE OKs additional teachers
- Locals compete on ‘Family Feud’