Instant Imprints, with three locations in the north Atlanta area, announced that it is expanding its presence in Newton County.
Covington resident JoVaun Gash was recently named an associate at Atlanta architecture firm Lord, Aeck & Sargent.
Snapping Shoals EMC will hold its second annual Relay for Life Golf Tournament on March 23, to benefit the Relay for Life cancer education and research fundraising event.
The Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program, a program that awards scholarship money to outstanding youth volunteers, is accepting applications through March 15.
Two Rockdale County employers recently joined the ranks of more than 1,600 metro Atlanta employers that participate in Georgia Commute Options.
The state of Georgia experienced its fourth consecutive record year in international trade during 2012, exceeding the previous year's milestones in both imports and exports, according to the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
Ray Leonard is a busy man who has made significant changes to his Conyers tattoo shop in the last few months. He recently relocated the 12-year-old business, formerly known as Exotic Ink Tattoo, from Dogwood Drive to Olde Town Conyers.
FirstLight HomeCare of East Atlanta, based in Conyers, has been named a 2013 Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award. FirstLight of East Atlanta is owned and operated by local resident Ed Ukaonu.
Inspect-All Services, based in Conyers, was honored in January by the University of Georgia Alumni Association during its 2013 Bulldog 100: Fastest Growing Bulldog Businesses celebration in Atlanta.
East Mountain Studios, a film production studio at 2030 East Park Drive in Conyers, will hold a soft opening on Feb. 20, which includes a ribbon-cutting at 5 p.m. followed by a mix and mingle from 6 to 8 p.m.
Forklift Driving Skills, Safety and Operations, a 16-hour course, will be held at Georgia Piedmont Technical College, 8100 Bob Williams Parkway in Covington from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Feb. 21 and 22.
Wall Street Office Condominiums for Sale or Lease has opened its newly renovated Leasing and Sales Office at 2365 Wall St., Suite 210, in Conyers. Managed by EpiCity, Wall Street Conyers offers small business spaces from 800 to 15,000 rentable square feet.
Sovereign Rehabilitation, a physical therapist located at 1301 Sigman Road, Suite 220, in Conyers, will offer a free fall risk assessment on March 11 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Georgia United Credit Union invites the community to participate in their annual Can Hunger food drive to benefit local food banks, now through March 31.
- Birds hatch at Career Academy
- School board approves tentative budget; Delays changes to Ombudsman transportation, additional nurses 8 comments
- Jackson Lake records first boating fatality of season
- BOC still mulling budget options
- Up, up and away
- Covington Police search for suspects who are believed to be involved in theft of checks from local store
- Two 6-year-olds bitten by wild fox at Rocky Plains school playground
- Firearms ordinance approved 7 comments
- Jeff Meadors: Performance flags give needed direction for educational improvement
- Darrell Huckaby: Oklahoma tragedy will bring out the worst -- and the best -- in us
- Longtime BOE members leave Rockdale seats
- Historic election tops stories in Rockdale 6 comments
- Lawsuit an ongoing story in Newton 21 comments
- Baxter top Newton story of 2012
- Salem Overlay tabled 3 comments
- Augusta National adds first 2 female members
- Chick-fil-A sandwiches become a political symbol 15 comments
- June 5 Health Reports
- Experts warn high temperatures can cause heat stroke
- Qualifying wraps for primary elections 8 comments