Editor’s Note: Restaurant health inspection reports published in the Citizen newspapers include only the restaurant’s name, address, score and date of inspection. This is due to the length of violations included in the reports. Readers who would like to know more about a restaurant’s score may go online at www.eastmetrohealth.com to read any violations recorded in the report.
• Culinary Services Inc., 1380 Business Center Drive, 99/A, Oct. 3.
• Golden Spoon Jamaican Cuisine, 1360 Dogwood Drive, 93/A, Oct. 3.
• Hard Luck Cafe of Conyers, 1801 Ga, Highway 138, Suite C, 98/A, Oct. 1.
• Hill-Phoenix Cafeteria, 709 Sigman Road, 100/A, Oct. 4.
• Dorothy L. Sims Elementary School, 1821 Walker Road, 100/A, Sept. 30.
• Edwards Middle School, 2400 Stanton Road, 97/A, Sept. 30.
• Wings on the Corner, 99 Oglesby Bridge Road, 98/A, Oct. 1.
• Fairview Elementary School, 3325 Fairview Road, 100/A, Sept. 30.
• Sodexo at Oxford College, 100 Hamill St., Oxford, 100/A, Oct. 1.
• The Depot Sports Bar, 4122 Emory St., 88/B, Oct. 1
• Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, 3153 U.S. Highway 278, 96/A, Sept. 30