So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jennifer Guiney of Buford.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. The character played by Jack Nicholson in "The Departed" is based on what real-life gangster?
A: Whitey Bulger
1. In what movie did George Clooney lip-synch to a future Grammy Award-winning song?
A: "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
1. Name two animated Disney movies featuring non-Caucasian female lead characters.
A: Answers included: "Pocahontas," "Mulan," "Aladdin" and "The Princess & the Frog"
1. Name a movie where Robert Redford portrayed a professional athlete.
A: "The Natural"
1. Who were the hosts of the last Academy Awards show where there were three hosts?
A: Chevy Chase, Goldie Hawn and Paul Hogan (1986)
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name a movie where Will Ferrell's character dies.
2. Name a movie where Antonio Banderas plays a musician.
3. What was the first Andrew Lloyd Webber musical to be adapted into a feature film?
4. What movie was named after a song by R.E.M.?
5. Excluding the "Batman" franchise name two movies where Michael Keaton played the same character (hint: neither was a sequel)?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.