So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Bob Chatfield of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
What band/group appeared as themselves in "Bridesmaids"?
A: Wilson Phillips
What TV show features Brad Pitt's former father-in-law as a regular cast member?
A: "Days of Our Lives"
What performer was accidentally killed during the filming of the "Twilight Zone" movie?
A: Vic Morrow
What Best Picture Oscar winner was theatrically released on Valentine's Day?
A: "The Silence of the Lambs"
What did the Robert Redford character name his baseball bat in "The Natural"?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What is the common acting bond shard by Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Heath Ledger, Michelle Monaghan, Chloe Sevigny and Gemma Arterton?
2. Aidan Quinn, Sting and Ray Davies were original cast as the principal characters in what Martin Scorsese film?
3. What was the occupation of the Gwyneth Paltrow character in "Se7en"?
4. In what movie does Brad Pitt's character smoke pot on screen?
5. In what two cities is Jodie Foster's "Home for the Holidays" set?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.