So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Trent Davis of Sugar Hill.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What song by the Allman Brothers Band was featured in "The Exorcist?"
A: "Ramblin' Man"
1. Name someone who has won an acting Oscar and has also had a No. 1 song on the pop singles (American Top 40) chart.
A: Answers included: Cher, Shirley Jones, Frank Sinatra and Barbra Streisand
1. In what movie did Kiss bassist/founder Gene Simmons play a Muslim terrorist?
A: "Wanted: Dead or Alive"
1. Of the five principal characters, which one was the first to die in "The Usual Suspects?"
1. What was Steven Spielberg's first war film?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What band/group appeared as themselves in "Bridesmaids"?
2. What TV show features Brad Pitt's former father-in-law as a regular cast member?
3. What performer was accidentally killed during the filming of the "Twilight Zone" movie?
4. What Best Picture Oscar winner was theatrically released on Valentine's Day?
5. What did the Robert Redford character name his baseball bat in "The Natural"?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.