The following charges and arrests were reported by the Newton County Sheriff's Office, Covington Police Department, Oxford Police Department and Porterdale Police Department:
* Brandon Scott Allen, 21, 253 Georgia Ave., Winder, probation violation.
* Samuel Reshrod Anderson, 20, 4620 Bristol Drive, Conyers, probation violation.
* John Hugh Baggett III, 25, 45 Secret Gardens, Social Circle, bond revoked.
* Ashley Iman Bates, 17, 70 Sable Circle, theft by shoplifting.
* Jenny Renee Burton, 32, 102 Jack Neely Road, battery (Family Violence Act).
* Lorenzo Carr Jr., 38, 100 Lakeview Trail, parole violation, false imprisonment, battery (Family Violence Act), cruelty to children.
* Destiny Jontau Coody, 22, 460 Highway 142, Lot 17B, probation violation, theft by shoplifting 3rd offense.
* Jimmy Daniel, 47, 266 Dove Place, Social Circle, probation violation.
* Delores Brown Dawson, 48, 1585 Smithson Court, Lithonia, theft by conversion, failure to appear.
* Jason Wade Durden, 23, 1934 Highway 81 South, probation violation.
* Davis Lee Durham, 41, 407 Queen Ann Street, Oxford, escape, probation violation.
* Robert Merton Dyche, 51, 7 Magnolia St., Porterdale, driving while license suspended 3rd offense, open container, defective equipment, habitual violators.
* John Bradley Enrique, 19, 1866 Felton McMichael Road, Monticello, burglary criminal trespass.
* Christopher Marquez Farley, 22, 980 Briar Creek, Conyers, court sentenced.
* Johntavious Quantez Gaither, 18, 203 Hunters Ridge Drive, Monticello, probation violation.
* Michael Edward Gentry, 28, 107 Lamarsville Road, Jackson, probation violation.
* Eddie James Lee Graham, 32, 525 East Country Wood, parole violation, simple battery (Family Violence Act), cruelty to children 3rd degree.
* Alfred Hamm, 40, 2000 Granade Road, Conyers, probation violation.
* Ralph Bernard Hardeman, 37, 10173 Puckett St., possession of arms by convicted felons & first offenders probation, theft by receiving stolen property, probation violation.
* Tonya Rhea Harmon, 33, 20 Trinity Drive, when a person is a party to a crime of molestation, when a person is a party to a crime enticing a child for indecent purposes.
* James Daniel Hathcock, 39, 201 Old Mill Trail, Social Circle, defective equipment, suspended, revoked or canceled registration, DUI.
* Bobby Dee Honeycutt, 29, 208 Huneycutt Lane, Chesterfield, SC, probation violation.
* Algernon Tremain Johnson, 38, 75 Cedar Creek Drive, child support default as of 06-17-2008 $9965.32.
* Jeremy Reshad Jones, 19, 245 Pleasant Hills Drive, probation violation.
* Nathan Wayne King, 25, 175 Alcovy Circle, probation violation.
* Ivette Marquez, 31, 1606 Kirkland Road, probation violation.
* Jeremy Harice McClendon, 30, 106 Daniel St., East Dublin, probation violation.
* Raymond Espinoza Medina, 26, 496 Macedonia Road, probation violation, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes.
* Deandre Antwain Mitchell, 20, 1283 Live Oak Terrace, Lithonia, probation violation.
* Jeffrie Matthew Nelson, 28, 1654 East Commerce Road, Commerce, battery family violence.
* Charles David O'Kelley, 34, 1044 Laurel Court, Conyers, failure to register sex offender, failure to appear, probation violation.
* Charles Edward Parrott, 38, 20 Trinity Drive, child molestation; aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes.
* Daniel Kenneth Pittman, 21, 1195 Alcovy Road, theft by taking.
* Devero Price, 43, 2737 Knollview Drive, Decatur, terroristic threats and acts.
* Rodney Christopher Reid, 21, 160 Bradley St., probation violation.
* Kristina Marie Robinson, 20, 10126 Huntcliff Place, Sherills Ford, NC, probation violation.
* Anthony Leroy Sansbury, 51, 65 Otelia Lane, failure to appear.
* Aliou Sidibe, 33, 2095 Buiton Plaza Lane, Doraville, battery, cruelty to children.
* Kevin Singleton, 29, 110 Hunters Ridge Drive, aggravated assault (Family Violence Act), pointing or aiming gun or pistol at another (Family Violence Act).
* Demario Diaz Smith, 19, 3631 Southland Court, East Point, theft by shoplifting.
* Darrell Anthony Stowe, 40, 121 Shirley Drive, Monticello, probation violation.
* Samuel James Strickland, 31, 102 Jack Neely Road, battery (Family Violence Act), simple assault (Family Violence Act).
* Jon Trevor Townley, 18, 5202 Hillcrest Drive, to serve 7 days in Newton County Jail.
* Michael Dwayne West, 31, 2066 Fogg Road, Hesnado, MS, probation violation.
* Darius Fontrel White, 24, 10105 Morris Drive, court sentenced.
* Quintarius Demon White, 18, 402 Queen Ann St., Oxford, court sentenced to serve 60 days at Newton County Jail.
* Melissa Shea Banks, 38, 65 Heritage Way, suspended, revoked or canceled registration or plate, improper lane usage, DUI/Alcohol.
* Carey O'Neal Belcher, 41, 130 Gum Tree Trail, open container.
* Kent Lawrence Brooks, 52, 60 Riverbend Court, driving while license suspended or revoked.
* Wesley Theron Clark Jr., 21, 135 Jennifer Lane, DUI.
* Jason Juan Craig, 36, 85 Camerons Court, hold for Rockdale.
* Enrique Litderry Dallas, 41, 2314 Mark Trail, Decatur, contempt of court.
* Calvin Darty, 51, 1553 Carr Circle, public drunk.
* Darrell Laquta Davis, 20, 10920 Heritage Park, Apt. 2, possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce.
* Thomas Edward Davis, 70, 210 Stewart Hollow Lane, sentence to 34 hours.
* April Latrell Donaldson, 22, 1503 Magnolia Heights, battery (Family Violence Act).
* Sharese Lynette Dozier, 25, 3200 Main St., Sellers, SC, driving without license.
* Ronald Dyer Jr., 22, 420 Mountain View Drive, leaving the scene/accident with injuries, driving while license suspended or revoked, fleeing or attempting to elude police officer, stop signs and yield signs, criminal trespass.
* Felicia Fedorah Eidens, 24, 210 Stone Creek Parkway, driving while license suspended or revoked, giving false name or address to law enforcement officers, criminal use of an article.
* Adrian Robert Ferguson, 26, 210 Stone Creek Parkway, criminal use of an article.
* Michael Ray Ginn, 41, 175 Oak Hill Road West, speeding, no proof of insurance.
* Verdell Henderson, 62, 2101 Washington St., theft by shoplifting.
* Laura Hernandez-Juan, 29, 67 Whitten Way, Shady Dale, theft by shoplifting.
* Melvin Holland, 59, 4645 South Woodlake Lane, Conyers, driving without headlights, open container, brake lights and turn signals.
* Marvin Lee Jefferson, 44, 9045-A Spillers Drive, serve 36 hours.
* Candace Ann Kelly, 17, 1175 Highway 81, Loganville, disorderly conduct.
* Christopher Keith Luttrell, 27, 280 Chestnut Drive, court sentenced.
* William Houston Mays, 17, 875 Lazy Lane, use of "fighting words" obscene, aggravated assault, fighting in a public place.
* Michael Patrick McHugh, 31, 107-B College Walk, Oxford, hold for Barrow County warrant.
* Lanzaria Michelle Moore, 19, 195 Creekstone Court, too fast for conditions, duty to report accident, improper lane usage, duty of driver to stop at or return to scene of accident, duty upon striking unattended, license required; surrender of prior licenses.
* Robert Allen Parris, 39, Stockbridge, contempt of court.
* Dewonda Peterson, 32, 6186 Nixon Circle, public drunkenness.
* Jessica Sargent Reagin, 35, 1618 Elm St., Conyers, hold for Rockdale County only.
* Letisha Daisy Richardson, 29, 10513 Magnolia Heights, simple battery (Family Violence Act).
* Bryant Ruff, 39, 855 Glades Road, Eatonton, serve 29 hours in Newton County Jail.
* Ricky Lewis Smith, 17, 150 Spring Valley Trace, permitting unlicensed person to drive, duty of driver to stop at or return to scene of accident, furnishing to purchase, or possession by persons under 21, duty to report accident.
* Perry Nathaniel Spearman, 62, 3111 Alexander St., disorderly conduct.
* Heather Nicole Stone, 21, 70 Marble Drive, simple assault, criminal trespass.
* Amber Deanne Strickland, 20, 10102 Hidden Branches Way, forgery in the first degree, theft by receiving stolen property.
* Gheremy Bernard Weaver, 25, 150 Riverwatch Drive, driving while license suspended or revoked.
* Christopher Samuel Williams, 511 Parker Road, criminal trespass, fighting in a public place, disorderly/public drunk.
* Socrates Cordell Williams, 21, 770 Oak St., DUI, improper lane usage.