CONYERS - Law enforcement officers arrested four men and a 17-year-old woman, as well as confiscating various drugs, in a raid of a north Rockdale County house on Friday.
Rockdale County Sheriff's Office Narcotics and Vice Unit and SWAT team executed a search warrant at 1775 Rockbridge Road on Friday evening after receiving information from an undercover informant, according to RCSO spokeswoman Sgt. Jodi Shupe.
Once officers entered the house, they found several grams of suspected crack and powdered cocaine, an unspecified amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
· Eric Albert, 37, of 2346 Christian Circle, Covington, charged with five counts of violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act (VGCSA).
· Kelly Lindsey Helderbrand, 17, of 4877 Cherokee Way, Conyers, charged with one count of VGCSA and possession and use of drug related objects.
· Samuel Eugene Hartsfield, 37, of 1815 Rockbridge Road, Conyers, charged with one count of VGCSA.
· Eric Delante Giddens, 42, of 105 Brown Road, Covington, charged with violation of the Georgia Controlled substance act.
· Thomas Fitzgerald Brown, 42, of 1775 Rockbridge Road, Conyers, charged with one count of VGCSA.
Shupe said it was believed that all of the suspects were staying at the home, located less than a half mile north of the Sigman Road-Rockbridge Road intersection. The house belonged to a relative of Brown.
Jay Jones can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.